Really, No Way

Apparently Aizen really is into everyone wearing white. He had a few lower level Arrancar come to Ichigo's room to hand out a couple pairs of outfits to each person who isn't Ichigo. It would seem the dresser and closet are fully stocked in white uniforms tailored to perfectly fit the ginger leader. Creepy.

It's clear there is no intention of letting Rukia go, so they have yet to give her back her zanpakuto. They might not until she can prove herself obedient enough to not try any assassinations on traitor captains and Arrancar alike. At least Rukia seems to be at peace with the thought of crashing in Las Noches a little longer despite her recent kidnapping.

While Ichigo was in the shower, he traded whispers with his zanpakuto on the best way to protect his normal friends, and they actually came to an interesting conclusion. He'll have to speak to Zangetsu face to face for the details later, but he'll still bring it up with his group when they're done getting dressed. He needs to figure out sleeping arrangements too because he refuses to let a single member of his herd sleep anywhere that's not in his quarters.

Everyone has now assembled in the sitting area. They're all showered and dressed. They agree about feeling a little better about their situation knowing they at least have modern bathrooms.

"Everyone ready?" Uryū asks, bringing Ichigo out of his daze.

They're all stretched out on the few couches and chairs they have. Chad simply took to the floor, and is leaning casually on Ichigo's leg. Rukia is beside the said ginger, her legs draped over his lap while Mizuiro is sitting on the ginger's other side. Inoue and Tatsuki are sharing a round swivel chair, and Keigo is slouched into his own swivel chair.

"I guess," Mizuiro sighs, giving his plain uniform a look of distress.

Poor thing, Ichigo thinks.

"So, I'm going to be very front with you all," Uryū starts, pushing up his glasses. "I think it was stupid to let Arisawa, Kojima, and Asano come with. They don't have battle experience or powers."

"What's worse, Aizen might know that," Rukia pipes up.

Tatsuki gives a glare to the bespectacled boy and the small Shinigami. Inoue chuckles nervously, and gives her friend a shoulder pat in hopes it'll help her calm down.

"Exactly. We can't let them go home, Aizen has seen their faces so it wouldn't be very smart. What are we going to do?"

"What about staying in groups?" Mizuiro offers.

"Not bad, but we are going to have to stay in groups regardless. The Espada don't entirely agree with our presence - especially mine," Ichigo reminds.

"And what happens when we get separated?" Chad adds.

"Do you have an idea, Ichigo? You've got that look on your face." Rukia pokes him in the bicep.

Ichigo glances at her from the corner of his eye. "I've got an idea, but it's not much."

"Let's hear it."

He purses his lips, thinking of how to put this together. "Inoue, Chad, do you guys know how you got your powers?"

Chad shakes his head no, but Inoue fidgets for a moment. They all wait quietly for the bright brunette girl to build up her confidence to speak.

"Well, I don't really understand it myself, but..." she trails off, a hand gently touching her hair pin. "My fairies told me Kurosaki-kun was the one who gave me my powers."

"What?" Chad shifts around to better face Inoue.

"So it is true. No way," Ichigo gawks, looking down at his hands in awe and horror.