12🤍

The story can wait! But your prayer won't!
So please pray and come.. The story isn't going anywhere.

"Kis baat ka jashn manaya ja raha hain?" Warina's voice echoed and there was a pin drop silence.

(What are we celebrating here?)

Saleema was shocked to see Warina there. 
She knew how much her daughter hated Kainaat. 
And she fixed her son's engagement without even letting her own daughter know about it. 

A small smile appears on Aaban's face seeing Kainaat on the sofa with a red chunri draped on her head. 

He had an inkling of what was going on and his doubts were confirmed as his eyes fell on the ring in her beautiful slender fingers. 

Finally! 
She was finally wearing a ring of his name. 
She was going to be his. 

The cousins gave a teasing smile to Aaban as Arsalan hooted all the way to Aaban and puts his arm on his shoulder. 

"Kya baat hain bhai? Ghar baithe baithe hamari naat ka pata liya aapne?" Arsalan threw him an accusing look but happiness was clearly visible on his face. 

(Wow brother! You snatched naat right in front our noses?)

Aaban gives a hard stare to him and then to his arm which was around his shoulder but Arsalan doesn't let him, instead he smiles so big that all his thirty two teeth were visible. 

Holding Aaban by his shoulders, Arsalan drags him towards Kainaat and makes him sit down beside her. 

The Sofa dips as Kainaats heart also makes a deep dive, feeling his warmth surrounding her and his perfume cocooning her, making her feel secure. 

It was so soothing that she almost wanted to sleep then and there itself. 

Warina stood at the entrance, baffled at what was going on. 

She opens her mouth to spew something when Washma shrieks and runs towards her. 

"Appi aaiye na! Aap hi ka intezaar tha. Bhai ka rishta taye ho gaya hain wo bhi apni Naat se." Washma forcefully smiles at her and holds her hand. 

(Warina come inside! We were waiting for you only. Aaban's alliance has been fixed with our Naat.)

Once again, Warina tries to say something when Washma presses her arm tightly, glaring at her elder sister. 

"Appi, chaliye. Bhai aur hone waali bhabhi ko mithai nahi khilaingi?" Washma grits her teeth and gives her a warning glare. 
Silently telling her not to create any drama. 

(Warina come on! Feed our brother and to be sister in law.)

And just like that everything went back to normal as the bride and groom were being fed with sweets and a chorus of mubaraks echoed again. 

But one person was bubbling in anger, Warina's insides were churning in vexation. 

Sauntering towards the couple, she bends down, taking a piece of gulab jamun and forwards it towards her. 

"Mubarak ho!" Warina grits out in anger, forcing a smile as she throws an angry look to Aaban which he skillfully ignores. 

(Congratulations.)

"Thank you so much appi." Kainaat, who noticed her tone, gives her a sickly sweet smile and takes a big bite of gulab jamun. 

Next comes Arsalan, who stuffs Kainaat's mouth with sweets and moves towards Aaban who motions in no as his mouth was now quite bland with all the sweets. 

𝐇𝐚𝐬𝐫𝐚𝐭✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें