ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕆𝕟𝕖

The streets of volterra were always friendly and peaceful, full of laughter and love roaming through the air, But down the road where an ancient castle was located, the ancient vampire castle was located. The ruler and governor of the vampire world was located in volterra remaning hidden from the humans not knowing that onr wrong move could be their own death upon taking a tour in the ancient castle.

Aro, the main leader of the three kings, Caius the most sadistic cruel king, And Marcus your local deppressed vampire who wanted no more than to end his own existence after the death of his lovely mate. Along with the vampire kings there also stood the guards, ranked from the most valuable to the least important ones Jane your local blonde bitch, Alec your teenage boy who is lovely, Demetri and Felix your local cock appointments and players.

There also stood another ranking guards Such as Renata Aro's Body guard, Santiago your push back guard who no one bothered taking importance in, Afton the bottom of the power chain within the guard, Chelsea probably the most important one in aro's mind due to her extordinary power of strengthening bonds, and then heidi your local sweet humble friend who can be a hoe at times but you can't help it but adore her, Power? Physical attraction meaning she was beyound beautiful.

Last but certaintly not least there also stood the wives. Athenadora also jnown as doea by her close friends and husband caius, Sulpicia Aro's wife who was beautiful, Last and certainly not least Didyme ... Marcus wife that was sadly kilked by her own older brother Aro due to lack of importance of power and fear of causing Marcus's Departure.

The vampire world viewed them as royalty and cruel. To humans they were normal people with huge ammounts og money and luxury. However people never really get to see the what really goes own in this castle.

"Master Aro, The cullen boy is here waiting outside wanting to have a word with you."

Jane hissed at the thought of having a veggie vamp in the same room as her. Jane hated Edward allot, reason? Still unclear. To her, edward is weak and stupid and honestly? The whole guard seems to agree with her on that.

"I see, bring him in my dear, last time we have exchanged words was when carlisle invited us to his fourth wedding with our dear esme. I'm curious for his visit in italy."

Aro waved jane off as he let her know she wanted to meet the cullen boy, jane secretly rolled her eyes and let santiago know that edward was allowed to see the master.

"Aro."

Edward spoke as he was looking paler than usual, his eyes were black clearly that he hasn't eaten in a long time, and his clothes all messy. He looked depressed.

"Edward, what a happy surprise, tell me dear boy what can i do to provide my full service!"

Edward then started to rethink his decision but proceeded after all what else did he have to live for? Rosalie contacted him letting him know alice saw a vision if Bella commeting suicide and Bella's younger sister Michelle would be involved in a car accident that would kill her in the flames of the accident. He had no ther reason to live.

"I want you to kill me."

The room stood silent, Aro was trying hard to process what words just left the young boy's mouth, even jane couldn't believe it but she was happy to see the cullen boy suffer even if it was without her power. Aro then took edwards hands and he saw everything, from the moment that he met bella ... From the moment where they went to prom ... And fron the moment he left her in the woods all by herself after the break up. He also had the chance to look at Michelle, from the moment edward wutnessed how emmett saved her from a bear attack in the woods and to the moment edward lasts saw her in Bella's disastrous birthday party.

Aro couldn't help but feel curiously to both girls, but especially towards Michelle. He was able to look at her chocolate brown her and her beautiful medium light btown eyes. Her beautiful body and her cupid's bow pink lip's. Aro wasn't sure as to why he felt such attraction to the human girl butbhe brushed it off.

"I see."

Aro trailed off trying to make a decision

"Felix please take edward to the waiting room so i can discuss this matter with my brothers so we are able to make a decision."

"Yes master."

Felix then bowed and lead Edward to a private waiting room also hating the fact that a cullen was in the castle but he let it go much to his demeanor. He then returned to the throne room wanting to hear the kings decision.

"Such sadness. Such power could be going to waste. What do you think brother's?"

Aro questioned.

"Pathetic."

Caius blutnly stated as he never liked the Cullen's. Marcus however understood edwards pain, after all he lost the love of his life centuries ago and living without her was enough punishment someone could ever have.

"I truly do not wish this boy's talent. He could be a good use to my collection."

Aro spoke as he let out a heavy sigh waiting how the situation will unfold.

"As much as i hate the Cullen's he could be a good adition to the guard."

Caius admitted out loud.

"I agree my dear brothers."

Marcus agreed.

That was three votes against Edward's decision on ending his life, hisses and growls could be heard from Demetri, Felix, Jane, Alec, and Santiago. Aro then waved them off ignoring them.

"Felix? Please bring edward. We hace made our decision."

Aro instructed Felix and Felix obliged to aro's orders.

"So?"

Edward question hoping to get the answer he was hopeing for.

"It saddens me that your life and purpose has come to this."

Aro stated feeling intruiged by Edward's current life situation.

"Pathetic"

Was all caius said with a scowl on his face.

"But ... If your life is truly that horrible do consider joining us. Your powers would make such good addition to our coven young one."

Aro tried to persuade edward against his own negative thoughts.

"You know what's gonna happen either way."

Edward spoke reminding them that he would be used for a period of time and possibly killed if they found a better replacement.

"Not without a reason."

Marcus spoke. Edward then let out a sarcastic chuckle as he made his way out of the throne room, knowing that the only way he could commit suicide is bt reveling himself to a crowd of people on the St. Marcus day festival that would take place two day's from now. Edward made his decision, he will reveal himself in the hopes of Being executed and join bella and Michelle in the after life.