ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣

Michelle's POV

We arrived at Italy Volterra a day later, i had only managed to get about 5 hours of sleep on the plane. I was still refusing to talk to Alice but i couldn't help it but feel betrayed by bella. The cullen's left her ... They broke her! ... And now all of a sudden she is back to being friends with alice as if nothing happened!?

Me and charlie had to put up with her crap for six months just for her pain to be washed away as soon as she realizes the cullen's are back and edward still loves her! She would rather go back to that manipulative bitch than to just move on!? Seriously we deserve better than that. Bella might be able to forgive the cullen's easily but not me.

I then hold on tight in the back seat of the yellow car alice stole, great. We are now criminals on the look out! "I suppose you did not rent this car" bella told alice as she held on to the seat as if her life depended on it "I thought you wouldn't oppose to grand theft auto today." I couldn't help it but let out a small chuckle. Alice looked through the mirror and she had a small smile form on her face, she thinks she is slightly breaking my wall again but she has another thing coming if she things will go back to normal.

The car then suddently stoped "Alice!" Bella got out of the car ready to take off running towards edward but stopped as soon as she noticed alice did not get out of the car. I then stayed in the car when Alice let me know to not go after her "Bella go on without me, go to the clock tower before the bell rings he will try to reveal himself there. Michelle will stay with me." And with that Bella shut the door and started running.

Alice tried timo park the car and we left the car and headed our way towards the castle on an underground tunel she had known when she would visit the volturi occasionally. Alice then grabbed my hand as she started walking but i snatched it away from her and she let out a heavy sigh "We missed you Michelle." With that i stood silent and kept walking "After today, we will no longer stay in touch. We will go our seperate way's as if you all never existed." And i started walking ahead of her.

"Michelle I-" i cut her off, i couldn't go through the same pain anymore "Enough Alice. Lets just get this over with as soon as possible." I stated coldly. I then saw her from the corner of my eyes looking as if she resigned with trying to win me back. We then made our way towards the entrence and she pushed open the door revealing two handsome mascular men looking towards our way and Edward completely shirtless while bella was sumurged in his arms.

"Come on guy's, it's a festival. You wouldn't want to make a scene." Alice spoke with a testing tone underneath her sassy remark "We wouldn't." Spoke the 6'7 man. He looked extremely handsome. His features were displayed perfectly with the suit and coat he had. He then saw me eyeing him and he let out a low chuckle and winked my way that was enough to get me flustered. The moment was interrupted when a pair of heels clacking on the marble floor "Jane." Edward called as uf he knew there was no more escape.

The blonde took one good look at us sniffing the air in disgust "Aro sent me to see what was taking so long." She then eyed me up and done with pure annoyance. Alice held my hand in her's once again but this time i did not push her away "Just do as she says." She told me and bella.

We then made out way to the elevator passing some depressing stairs and beautiful hallways "Go ahead." The blonde instructed us. We then got inside the elevator and ... It was very awkward. The italian opera music made it even worse, out of the corner of my eye i saw the giant vampire eye my frame up and down that it made me get closer to alice only provoking a chuckle from him.