ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕠

Michelle's POV

I was currently at my work shift, it was 7:00 P.M when i suddently got a call from Seth Clearwater. Me and Seth along with Leah had a very close friendship, it was a huge surprise to everyone that Leah actually liked me since people describe her as "Agressive" and "Weird" but to me she is just a broken girl that has received so many stabs in her heart and is trying to put up this brick wall between herself and the world so she can avoid another heart break.

"Hey Michelle, i know you are at your work but i have very important news to deliver to you. Sadly today bella tried to commit suicide from jumping off a cliff but Jacob saved her just in time and is now safe and sound."

My heart dropped to my stomach. To say that i was heartbroken and worried was an understatement. I quickly rushed away from work letting my bosd and giving me permission to check up on bella. It has now been six months ever since the Cullen's have left and everything went downhill from that very moment.

Edward left my sister stranded in the woods knowing damn well that Victoria was after her and she would be exposed to danger. When the cullen's left ... It was as if they took every drop of joy of my life with them. I now suffer from serious sleep derivation while bella is sinking in a dark hole of depression. My role in the family was that everyone was happy before i was happy ... Im emotionally drained physically and mentally.

I hated the Cullen's. I hated them so much for robbing me out of my life. I then quickly made my way back home only to stumble across bella's red truck and ... Alice's black Mercedes car. My heart started beating fast as i tried to make my way towards the house until my arm wad yanked by Jacob black.

"No Michelle. Don't go in there i can't protect you and bella because this is there side and I'll be breaking the treaty."

I was able to hear the voice of Jacob breaking as he silently started letting hid tears fall from his cheek. Yes, inwas aware vampires exsited along with the shape shifters. I found out about vampires when i started walking in the woods after a heated discussion with my ex boyfriend when a bear started attacking me but inwas saved by emmett and jasper. Emmett threw the bear and drained him dry. I was aware of shapeshifters when i saw paul get angry with bella after she slapped him and he turned into a huge wolf along with Jacob.

"Jacob i have to do this. Please understand me i almost lost bella i can't risk loosing her again."

And with that i sprinted inside the house only to find Bella sitting with alice cullen. My body started to ache in anger and the feeling if betreyal ... The cullen's also betrayed me ... BROKE ME. I trusted them ... I opened up to Alice, Jasper, Emmett, Carlisle, and esme. They left me like i did not matter knowing damn well i was broken and knew my past experinces with people breaking me and leaving me.

"Why the FUCK are you here!? You left us and now you're back as if nothing ever happened!?"

Alice was shocked ... She had never seen me this upset before.

"Michelle please let me explain."

I then started bawling my eyes out this betreyal hurt me so bad no one would be able to understand the pain except for jasper. Imagine being looked over, dealing with childhood trauma, dealing with bullying and when you finally find your happiness and you depend on the person for so much support that you tear your walls around them ... Only to find yourslef again in the same black hole of lonelyness. I had to deal with bella's depression, Charlies safety from victoria, Fearing I'll loose bella and school and personal life stress.

I then felt a warm hand on my shoulder and i look up to see Jacob inside the house.

"She has every right to be upset with you. She had to deal with the broken plates you all left behind then you show up suddently!?"

Alice then felt herself loosing control with Jacob as if she was ready to attack so i took a step forward and she snapped out of it.

"We did not want to leave. Edward thought it was best for you and bella to have a chance of a normal human life without us and without vampires."

I was about to yell at her again until the phone rang and Jacob picked it up.

"He is not here he is planning a funeral."

Jacob spoke as he hanged the phone and alice had a vision.

"What is it Alice!!??"

Bella asked.

"Bella it was edward, he is going to the volturi to kill humself by exposing himself to a crowd in St. Marcus day festival."

I couldn't believe it. Surely i hated him for what he did to me and my older sister but i wouldn't wish death upon anyone.

"Why did you not let me talk to him!?"

Bella yelled.

"He did not ask about you!"

Jacob argued back.

"It dosen't matter i-"

Bella was cut off by alice as she started picking up her bag

"Bella we have to go and stop him we have no time to loose St. Marcus day festival is tomorrow."

Bella did not argue and just followed alice. I followed behind but bella tried to stop me.

"Michelle stay behind with Charlie."

She argued as she got in the car.

"Fuck off bella im coming along i don't trust this bitch."

And i hopped inside the car and buckled up while bella and Jacob exchanged words. He tried to convince her not to go but she was being stubborn but i couldn't blame her either. Jacob also tried to make me stayed but he knew it was best for me to go to keep bella safe as always. This was just getting more ridiculous by the minute. I sat behind my car while alice drove explaining everything to Bella life after they left us but i ignored it and continued listening to music on my phone with my ear buds.

Everything that came out of her mouth was bound to be all lies in my heart. All i want is for us to save edward and move on with our lives as if they never exhisted but a small part of me is happy their back which i would never admit. I was currently wearing a green crop top with a black leather jacket, black jeans, black boots and a one strap black leather purse with my phone and charger along with lip gloss.

Can this poor human girl ever get a break from the super natural vampire and wolf life?