ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟

"Sorry i did not mean that one!"

I turned to meet his gaze.

It was Alec.

"It's fine no worries heh."

I then grabbed his soccer ball and walked across the hall to hand him the soccer ball. Once he took the ball he started examining me most likely asking himself tons of questions with curiosity about me. I then let out a heavy sigh and put on a warm welcoming smile and grabbed his hand and he was conffused at first but followed my lead.

"Come on you two, you can ask me questions in my room alec. I'm sure you are very curious about me anyways so you might as well just let it all out."

He then towards his sister and they both nodded at the same time agreeing to ask me questions since im going to be around the guard for thousands of years, why not get to know me right?

Once we reached my room i closed the door and suggested that they both sat down so i could answer their questions.

"So what did master Aro want?"

Jane asked as she sat besides alec.

"Well he was talking to me about loosing my virginity before i get transforned. He said something about sex hurting for all eternity if i don't loose it before my transformation."

"It's true. We used to have this guard named talia and she was head over heels for Master Aro. She however was a virgin when she was transformed and eventually she slept with Matthias and sex for her was really painful. She would scream in pain ... Not in pleasure."

I could feel my heart sink at the mention of matthias name.

"Relax Michelle. We all know what happened yesterday between you and Matthias."

I nodded as alec tried to reassure me some type of comfort.

"Im supposing he gave you some options?"

I then let out a sigh as i sloutched in the sofa.

'God you should have been there to witness all the options he gave me."

"What were they?"

Alec asked curious.

"He offered himself to take my virginity away."

And with that the room went silent ... Alec and Jane froze and they looked like they had just seen a ghost. They then turned to look at each other and then looked back at me.

"Michelle ... You shouldn't ... You shouldn't take his offer."

Alec tried to explain, I then let out a small laugh.

"I know. What? Has he not-"

I was cut off by jane.

"Master Aro has never offered himself to take someone's virginity away. Not even to Sulpicia."

I almost shivered at the mention of Aro's ex wife's name.