ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟

"I am under the impression that you are quite chaste my dear."

What the-

"Excuse me?"

I sounded more offended than what i inteded to sound like. He then let out a light deep chuckle as he placed both of his cold hands on my small warm one.

"What i meant my dear is that i am under the impression that you're a virgin, when a vampire is transformed our bodies become crystalized. Woman who remain innocent will have many unpleasurable feelings when they engage in sexual contacts. Forever. Now, i do not wish to prostitue you but i highly encourage you take care of your virginity my dear, i will be very patient with you. I have three options for you my dear, One we can go to a doctor and make sure everything is well before the transformation, Two i can hire someone to be careful with you when it comes to sex with a ... Fragile delicate human like you."

He then trailed his hand down my cheek while taking in my scent, his bloody red eyes then turned pitch black for a moment and he clentches his eyes tight only to open them once again revealing ruby red eyes once again.

"I could also do the great honors of taking away your innocence my dear. I would be your third option."

My eye's widened at his statement, i truly did not expect that from my soon to be master.

"Of course i don't expect you to agree to that last option since im practicaly an old ancient man compared to you dulce ragazza."

He the started chuckeling as he was making his way to be seated back in his chair.

"You don't look old ..."

I murmered hoping he wouldn't catch that but i guess luck wasn't at my side because i saw him smirk while i was looking down at the corner of my eye's.

"You're quite full of surprises aren't you Michelle?"

He teased me by talking very smoothing.

"I Don't look like it but you shall soon realize that the more you spend time with me the more you will notice our age gap my dear."

I nodded as i was looking down to my hands not daring to meet the gaze of my predator standing right before me.

"It's incredible to believe that such beauty like you has not had a man yet claim your precious flesh. You'd be surprised at how many young ladies like you have already been claimed by men and young teenage boy's. Finding someone as you is quite rare my dear. It attracts many men."

What he said was somehow very true ... Lots of girls my age have already have sex. Guess im an outsider again huh?

"I'll ... Need time to think about my options sir."

I truly did not feel unconformable by his choice of words towards me ... I felt somewhat ... Drawn to him? This was his nature ... I had to remind myself that Aro is a master manipulator and this was his game. He wants to trap me in his web to ensure that i never leave him.

"I see i have made you quite uncomfortable my dear. I shall probably bid you a goodbye."

He let out a heavy sigh as he started writing in his journal once again. He looked a bit regretful if you could say ... One thing for sure he was starting to regret his previous statement.

"Y-You haven't made me unconformable. It's just ... I never expected becoming a vampire to be so stressful."

He then raised his eyes towards me as he sped my way towards me caressing my face in both of his cold icy hands.

"Oh my sweet, i undrestand its allot to take in for a young innocent girl like you. Believe me i wish things dint have to be this way for you, becoming a vampire is never easy. We have to leave our homes and family behind and let go of precious things in our life to become what we are. Hopefully one day you come to think of us as family? Hm?"

He seemed very genuine with me, i had not realised that i leaned in to his touch as he was wiping away a small tear that escaped from my dark brown eyes. I did not meet his gaze just let out a small nod as i started pulling away from hid touch. It angered me that my master would be able to make me feel this way. However at the same time i loved the way he would care so much about me and he would comfort me.

"May i be excused?"

He then placed a chaste kiss on my forehead as he carresed my left cheek.

"You are excused my dear."

As soon as Those words left his mouth i exited the room leving him behind. As soon as i shut the door jane sped my way in vampire speed that made me have a jumo scare.

"JESUS CHRIST JANE!"

This seemed to amuse jane as she had a smirk on her face.

"Well? Are you done?"

I nodded as jane started leading the way towards my bedroom.

"So? What did yall talk about?"

I then looked at her in the eyes and you would think of jane as this small cute puppy but deep down inside ... This puppy delt with allot of trauma and hurt despite her trying to hide it. I felt truly bad for her.

"I'll tell you once we arrive back in my bedroom."

Jane nodded as we started walking back towards my bedroom. She truly seemed like a nice person once you get to know her, i couldn't believe she was the same person i met yesterday.

I was knocked out of my thoughts ...

NO LITTERALLY KNOCKED OUT

When i felt someone throw a soccer ball at my head.

"Woops i did not mean to do that one!"

A familiar voice called out and i turned around to meet his gaze ...