ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟

"It is a great pleasure to finally meet you madam mussel"

Huh???

The man stood up and asked for my hand and i hesitantly gave him my hand and he placed a delicate kiss on it never breaking eye contact. I internally cringed it just did not feel right. He then gestured me to sit back down again. He then chuckled "Where are my manners? My name is Ivan leader of the Russian coven." We shook hands "Nice to meet you Im-" "Michelle, yes ive heard lots about you. You are set to be a talented vampire." I then nodded in conffusion as to how he knew about me. Caius then spoke up "So will you stay enough time until the ball?" Caius asked "We plan on doing so old friend." As they were exchanging conversation i felt a hand on my lap, i looked over and it was Renata with a small gesture of reassurance.

I could not help but smile to my friend with a small nod to thank her for being there with me. I looked over and locked eyes with a woman, she seemed to be analyzing me from head to toe. She was very intimidating to say the least, she was beautiful and pettite. I then break eye contact to face Renata and she seemed to be paying attention to the conversation closely "Renata be a dear and walk Michelle to her room. You know what to do dear one." Aro spoke.

Renata then stood up with a simple "Yes master" and gently guided me out of the room. I could feel everyone's gaze follow me as i exited the room but did not dare to look back. As we made our way upstairs again to my bedroom we spent the time talking and chatting about the coven. They surely looked like they don't play around with anything, they looked rather serious but well manner as well. Renata sighed as I expressed to her my thoughts and she had agreed with me.

After a few minutes a knock came at my door and we both said "Enter" and in walked in Aro gracefully walking towards us "Y/n dear one I would like to show you where your room will be when you enter your transformation" I gulped at the thought of feeling the pain in my blood stream. He then sensed my distress and zoomed to comfort me "No no no. Your little human heart pounds with its distress, I assure you I'll be with you every step of the way." He held my face in his palms making me look deep into his red ruby ones "Do you promise?" I whispered hoping not to get heard.

He then placed a chaste kiss on my forehead while he took my hand in his cold one and led the way. As we were walking, guards were passing us, they were unable to unhook their eyes off me and the way Aro was very protective of me in such short time. We reached our destination after we took some stairs underneath the castle far away from the castle, it was a dark and cold room with a bed and vanity. He then closed the door and I was still looking around the room "I'm sorry, it's been millennials since I've last turned a precious human like you." He spoke as he chuckled "What about your secretaries? I'm sure at least one has showed great potential." I turned and looked at him.

He then chuckled "Ah sweet Michelle. You never fail to amuse me. Secretaries aren't meant to be turned, there meant to keep around and do some beneficial work, to later be desert." I gulped. They only lured poor women with the idea and dream to become like them ... immortal ... and a vampire. He then sensed my thinking and placed his hand on my cheek "Sweet Michelle. I plan on making you the most beautiful immortal vampire ever. Do not fret child, your safe here with me." His words somehow soothed me over. I believed him, and I was sure I would regret the amount of trust I put into this man.

He then stood up "The last time I turned someone was millions of years ago" I then asked "Who was it?" He then sighed and look at me "Well Alec and Jane." I had saved them from their death after I had heard of their existence by a nomad. The witch twins became a popular name around their whole village it was nearly impossible to not be curious by the name itself. I the nodded. I then felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist "what are you doing
To me?" I gasped.

Authors note: I HAD A MAJOR WRITTERS BLOCK BUT IM BACK AND IM BETTER!!! I will continue the series after a year!