ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕚𝕖𝕥𝕙

Third Person POV

It has been a few day's since Michelle last saw Aro. He has been avoiding her ever since Sulpicia has told Michelle about didyme. Michelle has been  devastated that she got her hopes up with Aro ... He made her feel special and well loved. Michelle felt as if the rug was pulled underneath her feet when she woke up the next morning and Aro was nowhere to be found. She had asked renata about him but she has admitted that master Aro did not wish to see her at the moment.

This made Michelle very heart broken ... She was still unsure if she did something wrong to scare aro away. She still couldn't wrap her head around why she even fell for aro ... He took her away from her sister ... She should hate him with HUGE passion ... Despite his actions ... She loved him allot. Michelle has been hanging out with Jane, Alec, and Renata to try and forget about Aro for a little while, it worked a bit more than she expected because as the day's went by she started to rely on herself for happiness ... Not aro.

Michelle couldn't really be in the throne room since Aro and his brothers were always there and he was trying to avoid her so to put best distence between them ... He never called her down. The twins were never really called down to the throne room unless it was something serious like executions, Trials, or if they had guests.

Aro on the other hand ...

Aro had been avoiding Michelle because he felt threatened by her ... He relieved feelings that he thought were long gone. When his humanity died ... His sympathy died as well ... Having Michelle spite that fire in his heart again made her a threat to him. She could interfere with his plans ... He couldn't let anyone think he has gone soft.

Despite how hard he tries pushing her away he always found himself dying to be in Michelle's arms. He was dying to have her in his arms. Aro kept himself busy by doing trials and writing reports back to his business partners. Aro had lots of business partners, one of them being from Russia.

Dionte was the leader of the Russian coven and like carlsile he had kids, Amelia a young silver haired pettite beautiful woman in her 20's, Valentina a 16 year old girl with dark brown hair, and iliya a 12 year old boy with dark brown hair. Aro was very intrested in having iliya in his coven because he possesed a strong power ... The power of controlling fire.

The russian coven has always wanted to be part of the volturi covem for years however they could never really come to a fair agreement. Something that set Dionte's coven apart form Carlisle's coven is that Dionte's children were actually HIS children where as Carlisle's childrem were "Adopted"and not to mention they hunted on humans where carlisle hunted on animals.

Dionte's wife died when she was raped back in 1609 ... Dionte ever since has never remarried.

Aro often found himself calling down Renata for an ubsourd excuse just so he can see a glimpse of Michelle without being suspicious. When he saw Michelle in Renata's thoughts it gave him a since of closeure to her even if it was only through Renata's thoughts.

He feared Michelle ...

He feared the power she possesed over him ... How she coups make him fall to his knees just by her looking at him or even speaking to him.

She was now his major threat ...

And what do you do with a major threat?

...

You eleminate them.

Sulpicia on the other had was plotting Michelle's demise. She was livid that after all these years Aro found love in someone else rather than her. Her plan was to make aro fall back in love with her and to spark that fire into that same marrige they have been in for centuries.

Sulpicia was now out to get Michelle.

And it was not going to be pretty.

Sulpicia always gets her way.

Sulpicia has partnered up with a few known friends that Aro knows very good. This would make him reggret ever replaceing her with a mire human. Luca was angered when he heard from his niece that Aro had a mistress in his hands and was planning ... No ... DEMANDING an explenation from him as to why he has involved himself with such creature.

Everything was going Sulpicia's  way ...

She once lived as an orphan girl ... She had no mother or father growing up. She lived as a poor girl who struggled to even get some food on her plate. As she met aro she fell in love with him and him her. He raised her from the dirt into this beautiful luxury woman. She no longer recognized that poor orphan girl.

Michelle developed a few close friends whithin the guard. She was very liked and men always found her very attractive but then again it could ve because she was human. She often found herself wondering how she would look like as an immortal vampire.

Tommorrow would finally be the day where she would get fitted for her designed clothes.

Was aro gonna be there?

It was still uncertain ...

Most likely not.

Renata was also planning on taking Michelle to the spa the day after she got her clothes fitted with Alfonsi.

It just seemed as if she was just let down and it devastated her more than what she had hoped. It even hurt him to be away from her ... What even hurt him more

....

Was that he was now plotting against her as well ...