ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕊𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕙

I've lost all consciousness ... However i found it to be quite peaceful. I felt as if all my worries had been swept away and i could just let go and relax. Without even realizing it, time went by fast since I've been unconscious for three days straight.

"Master Aro, what shall we do? It's been about three day's and Michelle hasn't woken up yet."

I heard a familar feminine soft voice call out in worry. I then felt a strong hand caressing my face.

"Mia dulce bambina please come back to me."

Another Voice spoke from above me, i immediately recognize who it was and it was none other than Aro. Deaperation and worry was in his tone he used while caressing my face. I couldn't make him feel anymore pain and worry from seeing me in this state. I gently opened my eye's slowly and i heard a gasp coming from aside.

"Master she is waking up!"

It was Renata, Aro then let out a heavy sigh of relief and started rubbing the back of my hand with his thumb. I was starting to sit up until a flash of pain occured at the back of my head and back as well as in my stomach that caused me to groan.

"Oh cara mia, do not sit up you need to rest."

I obeyed since my body ached in so much pain. Slowly memories started to come back of how inwas beaten badly up by the female vampires.

"W-What happened?"

"Michelle? How do you feel? Do you need to go to the hospital?"

Renata sounded very worried i gently shook my head no. I started looking around and i was in someone else's bedroom.

"Mia dulce ragazza you don't know how happy it makes me that you are finally awake."

"How long was i out?"

I gently stood up more careful than before to avoid any sharp pains.

"About three day's. We were beggining to get worried about you."

Renata spoke with emotions of relief and worried over my current state. I look down to see tiny cuts in my arms it must've been from the glass that cut through my skin.

"You're alright my dear, you are safe now."

He laid my head between his tights while stroking my hair laying soft kisses on my hair.

"I-im fine really. Can i go back to my room?"

Aro's anger rose through the surface but kept his calmness when it came to me.

"Michelle im starting to see a pattern i completely dislike. I will not take this behavior from you any longer."

What have i done!? ... What could i possibly done to disappoint my master?

"I'm under the impression that you believe your not worth the fuss over. You offered your life to save your sister and the cullen's, you saved matthias from his death sentence, and now you're trying to not make a big deal of your current health. I will not take this from you any longer."

He was right ... I kept offering my life over and over again ... I was the matt that people kept stepping on for their own like. I then felt a couple of tears slip from my eye's as i have now angered the only man i had grew to admire little by little and for not loving myself enough. Aro then let out a heavy sigh as he wiped away the tears.

"My dear? I want you to start valuing yourself. Sometimes i forget how awfully young you truly are."

He let out a slight chuckle.

"And how innocent you are as well"

Renata then left to get me some soup the secretaries had cooked for me after news spread in the guard that the human girl had finally awoken from her three day coma. I eat good seaweed soup as well as cherry jello and a side of berries.

After i finished my meal Aro got in contact with the local Doctor and he ran tests, turns out? I need to rest. I also need to take pills for two months to avoid getting dizzy and from the loss of blood. Aro started pressuring the doctor to run some tests to see if i have brain damage or if i could be in a state of concussion but the doctor reassured him it was alright.

Aro then carried me back to my bedroom bridal style, i tried to protest but he gave me a glace of disapproval and i just let him carry me back to my bedroom. Once we arrived at my bedroom Renata and Heidi along with the twins were waiting for my arrival.

"Ah Michelle you're finally awake!"

Heidi clasped her hands together.

"It's about time we began to think you slipt away from us little bird."

Aro chuckled as he laid me on my bed.

"Sir? When will i be able to leave this bed?"

Aro then grinned as he started caressing my delicate face.

"As soon as the doctor says so my dear. Renata, heidi, Jane and alec? Would you guys be Kind enough to give us a private moment?"

They all bowed and exited the door leaving me and Aro alone.

"You know my dear im a very possesive man and im starting to feel possesive over you "