ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕖𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥

I gasped. I couldn't resist but to drift my thoughts, romanticizing the thought of being with Aro. We were interrupted by a knock in the door, I then heard Aro growl as he stood up. It was Caius "Would you stop canoodling this more insect and focus." I then looked offended "I understand why you would call me an insect. That's all I am to you. But You forget one thing." I then stood up, Aro's eyes never left "Your a misquote. All you do is suck blood out of humans. Your just like them. Like me." I then heard chuckles coming from the outside. It was Marcus.

Aro just gave me this "That's my girl" look while trying to hide a smirk away. Caius then got closer "Would you like to test that?" He then grabbed me by my hair and pulled my body towards his "Let's go have some fun" was this his way of flirting!? Or killing!? I was confused. Aro then shoved him "Brother, you know better than to hurt a lovely guest." He growled. Marcus stood in between Aro and Caius, I think both of you have forgotten we have guests waiting for us. They snapped out of it and Marcus led me out of the room. Marcus had taken my hand in his as we were walking.

It was more of a father daughter walk rather than when Aro and I were walking. Aro and Caius were following behind us, with Aro paying close attention to the way Marcus was handeling me. Marcus was a lovely leader, he might be my second favorite. Marcus then chuckled "You put him in his place. It's comical seeing a human stand up to a vampire." Low enough for the others not to hear. We then headed to the common room we're the other coven was waiting.

I saw Ivan's face light up "Wonderful you decided to join us Michelle. Take a seat next to us dear, we would like to get to know you better. After all, my son Andrei would love to be your date to the hall." I looked back to see Aro. His face was everything I needed to know his emotion. He was upset. Caius then spoke up "Great Idea, there's no issue with it after all, Michelle could use a great initiation to the world." Aro looked at Caius upset. Ivan then spoke "What do you think Andrei?" He asked, a tall guy that was very muscular and highly attractive then looked at me "I would be honored to be Michelle's date." He smirked. I had a bad feeling about this.

The slender woman then spoke "Great. Andrei has gotten himself a date to the ball. My sister and I are the only ones left." She smiled towards Andrei. I had an awful feeling about this that I could just not put my finger on. Everything went smooth for the rest of the day. I found Andrei staring at me from time to time. There was even a moment where he would tap on my knee and play silly games with me to get me distracted from the boring conversation they were having. He was really handsome and attractive. I just did not really see him as my type. I could sense tension between Andrei and Aro but he would cover it up quickly.

I was able to sense some type of tension between the slender woman who I later learned her name, Valeria Thanks to Ivan since he had referred to her by her name in a conversation. Renata was then called along with Jane in private, Aro had order for us to go shopping for my ballgown for the upcoming ball. I had the chance to speak with Aro in private and he had assured me that my date had yet not been settled. He was hoping he could be the one to take me to the ball by his side since I have never been to an event like this.

I quite honestly would have liked the idea of me and Aro going together to the ball. One can only do so much and hope for the best at this point. I then changed into a more
Comfortable. I put one some high waisted blue jeans that had rips above the knee and black turtle neck shirt that was tight around my chest. Once I headed downstairs every set of eyeballs turned and looked at me "Why you look beautiful darlin." Andrei spoke. I then thanked him awkwardly "you look great doll."  Renata and Jane then guided me to a car  that was waiting outside for us. I could sense that Aro was fed up with Andrei's behavior with me.

My focus was now on picking a beautiful ball gown to win Aro over.