ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖

Aro's POV

Its truly such pity that young Edward's existence has come to this. I slowly made my way to my private chambers away from the other guards bedrooms and their presence. Saying that it has been an interesting day would truly be an understatement, i then open the door to my chamber to find Sulpicia in the corner reading a romeo and juliet book.

"It's about time you'd showed up."

She looked up from her book letting out a heavy sigh as she flipped through the next page.

"You're supposed to be in the tower sulpicia, you know too well than to disobey my orders."

I gently growled as i closed the door behind me.

"You've lost passion aro, you hardly visit me at the tower and i have to deal with always being the third wheel between caius and dora!"

I then let out an unnecessary heavy sigh as i knew Sulpicia would always complain about everything since last century.

"Sulpicia, stop fooling yourself. We all know that the reason why you married me was because i holded great power. Your uncle luca forced me to marry you after you were turned."

I reminded her, yes i did care and love Sulpicia but to some extent. Sulpicia was never my mate, i tried to make her my mate because it was a benefit for two ways since i witnessed what happened to Marcus after he lost his mate, i did not want to end up in the same rabbit hole as him if i would of ever lost my mate. Reason number two would be that i never had a choice to search for my mate since luca had forced me to marry his niece after she was turned since he was the one who also turned me.

"I at first used you for you power aro, but over time you won my heart and i hate it when you distance yourself from me. You never pay me as much attention as you used to do."

She stated nearly at the bridge of dry tears falling from her cold frozen cheeks.

"Have you forgotten your betrayal my darling?"

I quickly reminded her. Two centuries back ... Sulpicia had cheated on me with Vladimir ... The Russian coven leader.

"Aro you know what i did was a mistake, i was young and naive back then i did not know any better."

Not only did she cheat on me after years of marrige but she cheated on me with my arch nemeses ... That day was the day that made our relationship go down hill.

Back Flash

It was 1880, it was around 7:00 P.M in italy and Sulpicia had yet no returned from her daily walk around the dark streets of volterra. Aro had been noticing the strange behavior of his wife for the past three months, she would always come late at night and she would always dress proactive every time she would go out using the excuse of "Catch a meal" despite having their meals delivered to them at the castle. Aro had grown worried one day when it was 4 A.M and Sulpicia had yet not returned, he and Demetri along with Jane, Felix, and Alec had left to go find her along with the other three kings. Demetri tracked Sulpicia which eventually lead him to a nice noble sweet home away from volterra, aro then made his way inside the home along with the guards for back up. As soon as he stepped foot into the house he saw a traip of rose petals leading into a bedroom. His heart sank to his stomach fearing the worst, he then gathered enough courage to open the bedroom door only to find the cover sheets messed up as if someone had slept in them or used them for sexual activity. Sulpicia wouldn't cheat on her husband ... Would she? Aro then heard familiar female moans and male grunts coming from the bathroom, aro opened the door only to see Sulpicia getting fucked by vladimir in the shower.

"Oh fuck vlad!"

Sulpicia was too into the pleasure with Vladimir that both of them did not seem to notice the guards and kings stearing at them while they made love. Aro then let out a low growl and broke the glass door. Gasps from Sulpicia could be heard and the guards realized this was much of a personal issue so when aro yelled at everyone to "GET OUT!!!" they did not need to be told twice. Vladimir was quick enough to leave the room and escape leaving Sulpicia behind not caring about her.

"I can't believe you would ever do this to me!"

Aro yelled as posion tears filled his eyes.

"Please my love ... Please forgive me!"

Sulpicia got on her knees and begged for forgiveness from aro only to be pushed away and shoved away from him.

"Get your filthy hands away from me you whore!"

Aro yelled, if Sulpicia were human again she would have been bleeding from the cuts she obtannied on her legs when aro pushed her aggressively into the pile of shattered glass. Aro tried to go after Vladimir but it was too late since he got away and his scent was nowhere to be found since he mixed in with the children of the moon so his scent wouldn't be trackable.

Aro then ordered everyone to leave and go back to the castle and they did as they were told, aro then left the house in which stood his betraying wife Sulpicia. From that day he bowed to never fall in love again.

Since then aro removed Sulpicia from his chambers and moved her to the tower where she would spend most of her day There. It would be a rare occasion if the wives ever left the tower but Sulpicia would try to make things better with aro with no sucess.

Aro never slept with sulpicia after her betreyal and he never ever shared a passionate kiss with her ever since ... He never embraced her in his arms and it would be a miracle if he talked with her more than five minutes.

Aro however payed almost zero to none of attention, he eventually got over it due to the fact Sulpicia was never his true mate. No. The betreyal of the true mate would be much more worse than what he would ever experienced.

Even though aro got over it ... He din't actually get over it given the fact he stoped loving Sulpicia he just keeps her around if it wasn't for luca and the adoration he has towards him for saving him and turning him.

End of Flashback

"I do not care for you anymore. If it wasn't for Luca i would have kicked you out of the coven and divorced you long time ago. Now, go back and never come back unless your instructed to."

Aro bluntly stated as he had his guards move her back to the tower. Sulpicia knew aro to well ... And she knew not to push his buttons far.

Aro then made his way towards his desk once Sulpicia was away from him and continued doing his work. Aro was always in charge of receiving letters and answering mails from covens and hosting trials.

Damn the Damn day the evil volturi king would ever fall in love Again