1.3

As the days went by, Draken explained what exactly happened at the hospital with them two and the parents of the victim to Y/n.

She understood the parents feelings towards them, but knew they misunderstood at who to blame it at.

"The parents situation was understanding, but they could've heard you out instead of just blaming you guys." She said as she was in the layout with Draken and Mikey and two other members.

"That's what I told Draken! But instead he made me bow, but that's over so I could care less." Mikey said as he sat down.

"But let's talk about what's going to happen in August 3rd. Y/n you have everything right?" Mikey questioned not looking at her.

"Mmm. Here's everything to know about the people there and there status." She said as she explained the full situation.

Before she could keep going she was interrupted by Takemitchi who seemed out of breath.

"Mikey-kun!" He yelled as everyone looked at him. "What's up, Takemitchy?" Mikey smiled as usual.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Draken was a bit annoyed that there meeting was interrupted.

"You again?" Get outta here, you piece of shit." The other two side characters said.

"Sorry, but we're discussing something really important right now." Draken stated, but Takemitchi kept walking towards them.

"Could you call off this fight with Moebius?" He said with full confidence.

"What?" Both Y/n and Mikey said in union confused. "I can't tell you how I know but someone's secretly pulling the strings behind this conflict."

Suddenly Pah-chan pushed Takemitchi away which sent him rolling on the floor. Pah-chan and his friend told something to Takemitchi.

Takemitchi kept convincing them to stop the fight with meobus, but still ended up getting hit by huruki.

"Takemichi. You've made your case. We're gonna fight Meobius. You don't understand anything. Once I've made up my mind that Toman and Meobius are gonna fight, it's gonna happen." Mikey told Takemitchi not agreeing to his point.

"I can't back down! If you guys fight Moebius, Toman's finished! I just became friends with you three! I just can't accept.... Toman ending like this!" Takemitchi tears fell as he needed to convince them to stop.

"What do you keep blubbering on about?!" Pah-chan walked up to him in anger.

"Haruki stop." Y/n said as she looked at him. "Eh?! As if I'll stop !" He yelled as he was going to punch Takemitchi, but ended up being grabbed by Draken.

"What's the big idea, Draken?" Pah-chan changed his voice as he wondered what was going on.

"Didn't you just hear what Y/n told you to do?" Draken told him. Y/n walked towards Takemitchi. "My bad, Y/n." He apologized. "All good!" She smiled to him leaving him nodding.

"Takemitchy." She said which made him look at her. She smiled as she lend a hand to him helping him up.

As he got up he noticed Y/n wasn't as serious as everyone else. "Everything's going to be okay! As you know they're all strong enough to take care of themselves in a fight. This really isn't nothing new to us." Y/n smiled at him reassuring things aren't going to be complicated.

"But still..." he felt decisive since he already knew they outcome of the future.

"Takemitchy said he's not backing down. Maybe it wouldn't be a bad idea to look into Moebius a bit more, Mikey." Draken looked back Mikey.