1.9

After that lovely misunderstanding, there's a lot that happened afterwards. Of course Mikey and draken had to help out hakkai during Christmas to get him to stay in Toman.

New Years approached as few members of Toman decided to go to the festival. Takemitchi and Emma ended up meeting up with mitsuya, yuzuha and hakkai.

They all decided to write in a ema for what they wished for next year. As Takemitchi wrote his, his ended up flying away which tried to catch, but kept bumping into the Toman members.

He still ended up chasing it. Things were going great. Well yeah things were going perfectly fine with draken and Emma as well for y/n and Mikey together arguing once again.

"No because last time you took a bite out of the  it! So now it's mines. Besides I got it with my money Mikey!" Y/n tried taking the Dorayaki away from him as she failed.

"But you still owe me from that time I helped you to take you to the hospital. Return the favor." He argued back snatching back the dorayaki.

"There's no way we're about to start New Years fighting over a dorayaki. Now give me the damn thing shrimpy!" She yelled as at this point they were apparently dragging each other.

"Never! You might be my good old friend y/n l/n, but I will not hesitate to use violence." He said dragging her.

"Oh for real! I'm not surprised. Try me Manjiro Sano!" She said as she dragged his hair. "I will try you!" He said grabbing her hair as well.

"Nah she actually said his full name. That's crazy." Chifuyu said in the background as he watched what happened.

"Guys stop. Let go of each other." Draken sighed. "You sure they have nothing going on?" Emma questioned smiling. "At this point they seem like a married couple who's ready for a divorce anytime soon." Draken said as he looked at his friends.

"Okay In the count of 3 we let go." Y/n said grabbing his hair tighter. "Fine. 1, 2, 3!" He exclaimed, but instead of pulling away, they both pulled more harder.

"Ouch! You little bitch. I said let go!" She swinged him back and forward. "Just how much force do you got?! You pulled as well so stop blaming me you poop dog!" Mikey said as draken interfered to separate them.

"That's enough. Here's your dorayaki mikey. I got you another one y/n." He said as he handled her one.

"You're lucky draken came to hold me back." Mikey grinned. "Boy who wanted to fight you? Not me. Besides I have lovely Emma here to snitch on your grandpa." She hugged Emma as they both laughed.

Indeed mikey grandpa knew about y/n as Emma usually brought her home to hang out as they both got along well. In the end, his grandma was very considerate of y/n that he would help y/n with anything if possible.

Suddenly Takemitchi came in as he saw his Ema flying towards Mikey. Of course as Mikey was joking around in not giving it to him. But decided to hand it over.

Suddenly everyone announced there was only few seconds left for a New Years and Takemitchi ema ended up flying away.

As the gathering was in a few hours for Toman, y/n decided to not attend once again not feeling well. But chifuyu decided to meet up with her before to tell her few things.

"Eh? So basically you told some stuff about kisaki to Mikey. So now what's gonna happen to him?" She questioned.

"I'm not sure. Why don't you come and watch what happens. Pretty sure he'll get in trouble" chifuyu yawned as y/n shrugged.

"Eh i don't feel like it. Might as well tell me later. Actually no Mikey might tell me tomorrow since we're hanging out" chifuyu ended side eying y/n as she got up.