3.0

Not hours passed by as everyone was still fighting with each other. Pah chin ended up fighting with Mikey which you decided to not get involved as they haven't seen each other since he last got arrested.

You looked around seeing there were still a lot of men standing from Mikey side, but something caught your eye as your eyes landed on them running past you.

"Don't follow me kaku-chan!"

"Huh?! Are you making some kind of joke right now?!"

That's what you heard as you saw Kakucho chasing Takemitchi who was running to somewhere more like to someone.

"I'm suddenly not having a good feeling about this." You looked towards them as you saw Takemitchi pretty serious which meant something was definitely up.

"Did he see something?" You decided to run up to them as they both looked at you. "If I don't go, everyone will die." Takemitchi had explained about sanzu plan which to was kill everyone as he had to set up the train.

Running to the train, sanzu was really there. Kakucho was taken by surprise that he couldn't believe Takemitchi was right. But how would he know?

'He's going to kill everyone, even his members with that train. Doesn't seem like he can be stuck unless-" your thoughts were interrupted as Kakucho spoke your mind.

"Let's call a truce, until we get to beat the hell outta sanzu."

"Right on!!!"

"Just what I was thinking as well."

"I came to this place couple of times ever since we decided it was to be our battle field. So I came up with a plan. Which is getting this thing off the tracks at the right moment. Running everyone over and killing them all!" Sanzu gave a smile as if nothing matters to him afterwards.

"Do you know the consequences of your plan? Everyone will die. Not only will it hit Toman, but kantou manji too, y'know?!" There was no use of sanzu to tell him this since his response will likely not change.

"I don't care about who my enemies or friends are . Everyone aside from Mikey are all just a bunch of noise. I won't let you get in my own." At that moment sanzu got a sword as he went dashing towards to Takemitchi, but Kakucho blocked him.

"Watch out, Takemitchi!" Luckily Takemitchi was saved from Kakucho, but ended up being the one who got hurt. A bit was seen in his arm.

What both you and Takemitchi noticed was how sanzu and Kakucho didn't like each other from long back.

"LETS GO KAKUCHO!"

"BRING IT ON! SANZU!"
They both ran to each other as you in the other hand couldn't just stand there and just watch. You didn't want, but needed to help. But by then you noticed Kakucho throwing a punch first.

Meanwhile Kakucho had his own thoughts as his fight was going on.

'A car accident that happened when I was in year 3 of elementary school killed all of my family members. I was the only survivor. I got rid of my family name and thought I could live alone. That is until I met Izana. As well as meeting Takemitchi again. Also having y/n after Izana death. Took good care of her mostly in juvie, just as if she was my own sister. just as Izana would have wanted me too. Y/n, Takemitchi, I'll fight for the both of you. It wasn't such a bad life." He smiled until the sword had hit him.

"Kakucho!" Takemitchi yelled as you followed him. "I'm fine. The wound isn't deep. More importantly sanzu is..." That's what you had forgotten. The train was still on the move.

Takemitchi took the lead as you stayed back with Kakucho for a bit. Are you sure the wound isn't deep? Let me take a look-" you tried to reach for his injury, but grabbed your hand away.