2.7

As the day was approaching close, you've come to the realization that you were going to face Mikey really soon. It was nothing nerve wrecking or anything, but you knew you were worried of how strong he has gotten.

"Ugh whatever I'm no pussay or whatever. My strength has gotten way stronger as well. Not like I'm going to see him now-" you said before you heard your phone ring.

Answering it you heard Takeomi sounding serious and worried. "Y/n! Come to the amusement park right now. Draken got shot and is being taken to the hospital caused by south men. There's a chance we're going to see all of them tonight."

You didn't get the chance to let him finish as you got your uniform. "I'll be there! I'll call one of the men in our group to pass out a mission I got for them right now. I'll see you by then." Takeomi agreed and hung up

'Draken you're going to be fine. But now it's really time to deal with them. Also fuck me for jinxing it'' You thought to yourself putting your hoodie on. Running your way there you called one of the members to keep alert around senju and that there's no formation to anything now.

As you made it there you already saw south and senju gang already up there as well with a familiar face you haven't seen in a while.

You smiled As you heard a familiar motorcycle coming as well. "Hmm, too soon I see."

You were behind everyone taking one last breath knowing this was going to get very messy. "All 3 gangs are here." Senju looked shocked seeing them.

"Of course they're all here. If one gang is here all the others should be here." You said out loud as you walked between the members in the middle as they made space and bowed towards you.

South smiled heavily hearing your voice as he was finally expecting you. "Interesting"

Takemitchi looked back seeing some member he couldn't see because of there hoodie, but felt like he recognize that voice.

"You made it." Takeomi grinned as senju smiled seeing you. "Never late for some fun you know." You pulled your hoodie down as Takemitchi looked surprised. "Welcome Y/n!" The members yelled as you looked at the amount of people. Your eyes laid upon Mikey who had no reaction .

"This fight is for draken!" Takeomi yelled with the members as south joined in. "Let's begin the war of the 3 deities!!"

"Fuck off, kantou gang! You guys abandoned draken!" Takeomi yelled in anger while senju tried to stop him.

"Brahman stop! Don't let your anger get to you!" But there was no use as you stood between her and Takemitchi. "There's no use senju. They're anger is already piled up as one of there member is hospitalized." You looked at her as she saw you more relaxed.

You turned to Takemitchi seeing him differently than 2 years ago. You knew it. He wasn't the same as before. "So you're the secret leader for today. How did I not know this. And how did I not you came out sooner than earlier from juvie." He asked you.

"I told senju and the others to not tell anyone about it." Takemitchi looked at you seeing your face as it was dull. Not relaxed anymore.

"How are you calm about all this?" He questioned. "I'm not. In the inside I'm mad. More than mad that they hurt my a friend of mines. I'll KILL anyone who comes my way." Your eyes changed causing Takemitchi to back up a bit.

'Her atmosphere isn't the same anymore. She's more than angry. She's insanely annoyed that she's different. You've really gone through a lot in juvie Huh y/n.' Takemitchi thought before seeing you walk off.

"I'm not standing here anymore." You said as senju followed you. "GET A HOLD OF YOURSELVES Y/N AND TAKEOMI!" She grabbed your hand before you were stopped by wakasa.