3.2 ( Series Finale )

At last Takemitchi had accomplished his goal. He ended up saving everyone as he traveled back to when he was kid.

Seeing him like this made him rush towards Mikey house to make sure it was true. Luckily he met Mikey as well as Hina alive. At last they finally reunited to the point they ran  straight ahead with excitement knowing the past and future has changed.

Mikey had the goal to start with the Tokyo manji gang again, but with the right people as they got older. Little years later mikey met up with the members he started the gang with, which he brought sanzu as well for Takemitchi including kisaki.

Weeks later Draken had met up with Mikey for something important. "Hey Mikey. She was the person I was telling you about. I wanted to introduce you to her. She's pretty good at observing things from other gangs and bringing back valuable information."

Mikey looked at you as a smile formed his face. Seeing you alive like nothing happened back in the past made him relieved.

"I'm y/n. I guess we'll be working together. Is that okay?" You took your arm out for a handshake.

"Sure. It's nice meeting you again." He took your hand. 'Again.? I see ' You ignored it.

Time passed as Tokyo manji was formed. Although Mikey acknowledged your fighting skills, he decided it was safer for you not to physically join. With that said, everything was done.

Mikey and Takemitchi had saved everyone. Once Tokyo manji was finally formed, they disbanded the next couple of short years later.

11 years has passed as it was now July, 3rd of 2017. It was a pretty important, eventful day for everyone which Takemitchi was finally getting married with hinata.

"I'm late, I'm late!! Shit!" Chifuyu ran through the hallways realizing he made it on time. "You're late, chifuyu."

Chifuyu smiled seeing Mikey and draken together. "Yo." Mikey smiled. "Dude listen, you know what Mikey did? He fumbled on an important race all of all sudden!" Draken argued while Mikey nervously laughed.

It's been 11 years and everyone has there own career. Mikey as a motor racer and draken mechanic for Mikey team.

So what exactly happened to the trio that included y/n. Well...

"We're not late right?" You dashed passed Izana as you came with him. "Told you we weren't late. You almost had me going through hell while coming here." You looked around to see Mikey, chifuyu, and Draken together. You smiled at them with a wave as you were going to speak, but senju hugged you from behind interrupting you.

"Y/n! Long time no see! We've got a lot to talk about. See you guys later." She said as she pulled you away from everyone else.

Before Mikey could wave back he slowly lowered his hand down. So what Career did you had? Well that's up to you guys to choose!

"She's been busy this whole month and you barely got the chance to speak with her." Draken eyed at mikey as he just smiled.

"I'll talk to her later. Besides she's my girlfriend after all. She won't be able to escape from me forever."

The timeline didn't change. Just as the past Mikey asked you out and you guys ended up being on good terms. Even though being on good terms, Mikey still felt a little guilty every time he thinks about what he did you back in the past.

Luckily you didn't have a clue. That's what he thinks. You in the other hand...

"How's everything y/n? You've been so busy with your job we barely see each other." Senju said as she link arms with you.