2.0

Time kept flying by, Takemitchi said his goodbyes to everyone as he decided to travel back to the future thinking everything worked out.

In reality it didn't. As he traveled back, he ended up being in mitsuya funeral, which made him feel bad once again as he ran back home to see what things went wrong. By then Naoto accompanied him to his house to help him out.

But naoto also thought of someone who might help here as well. "Mikey-kun... that Mikey-kun killed all the upper members... of Toman? Naoto did Mikey-kun really do all that?" Takemitchi couldn't believe what he was hearing as he didn't know what to do.

"... do you know anything about it, Takemitchi?"

"Huh?" Takemitchi was sorta confused on what he was asking. "The information gained from your latest time-leap will surely contain a clue somewhere. At the very least, something you did in the past...  caused a great change in the present." Naoto needed to know what happened, seeing the Takemitchi was surprised by everything that had happened.

Takemitchi ended up ranting In how he doesn't know how he messed up until naoto interrupted him.

"Takemitchi... I guess I should just tell her to come in. She might be able to help out here." Naoto said as he signaled the person to come in.

Takemitchi was taken back by who he saw, which he actually didn't expect to see. "Y/n?! Is it really you?"

"Well of course it's me. Who else would it be? But woah quite a glow up you had there." She smiled. "Naoto how did you get in contact with y/n?" Takemitchi asked.

"Me and y/n been in contact for the longest time now actually. Ever since we spied on Mikey and Emma, she talked to me which I didn't put much effort into it. But she usually then visited by Hina place which me and her started becoming good Acquaintances till now." Naoto said as y/n looked confused.

"Acquaintance? I thought we were besties naoto. Why would you phrase it like that. You betrayed me you traitor" She gasped sarcastically which naoto just sighed.

"We became 'good friends' after that. She's told me her story as well in what happened that day, so we've been trying to figure this out." Takemitchi looked at y/n who was still her usually happy self, but also looked extremely exhausted.

"Y/n... was Mikey supposed to kill you as well?" He questioned as her excitement suddenly turned into a frown.

"He was.... But he didn't do it." She looked at them as they allowed her to continue. "Few years ago, Mikey had suddenly disappeared , in which concerned me because he had kept a promise for us which suddenly turned into a lie. Years later I suddenly had few of his men trying to gang up on me as they were ready to end me, but of course I wasn't gonna stay still." She laughed to herself.

"So what happened after?" Takemitchi asked. "They were quite beaten, but didn't give up. As then a dude came up to me as he said 'His last words to you is that he apologizes for what's happening and if you manage to survive he hopes you find someone better than him and live your life at the fullest. Delete him from your memory and  once again sorry for lying about the promise. I'll always think of you. Till next time.' And with that the group of men left, which left me dumbfounded. Like what? Seriously Mikey?"

"You're laughing it out, but you miss him don't you?" Takemitchi asked which her expression change a bit.

"I do miss him. There isn't a day where I wonder where he is. I miss how we were back then, just childish with everyone else. But it seems he's making decisions for himself, and not caring for everyone else." As the sad smile appeared her face, Takemitchi felt awfully bad for what he heard.