3.1

You weren't sure if you really were dreaming, or still conscious of your surroundings, but all you knew that you were losing too much blood and could hear many things.

'Gosh shut up. Let me die in silence at least.' You didn't feel anything which was weird. Maybe you are dead. Or not. As again, the background noise was being heard.

'Man I know I sinned couple of times, but cmon now lord take me already.' You laughed in your thoughts until your life flashed your eyes as you opened them.

You dozed off for a few seconds until you felt your stomach to see the blood on your hands. You felt nothing. It hurted. But why didn't it bothered you now. You should've been dead by.

You were just making jokes before dying. But now you felt different. It didn't feel good nor bad. It felt like you had to be more serious than ever now, before getting up again. You stood up like nothing as you now looked normal.

This really wasn't normal. There's no way someone was able to survive through a injury like this. Especially that it was the same injury kazutora gave you years ago. You barely survived that one.

You finally stood up as you finally felt.... Relieved. You looked to your left seeing Kakucho still lifeless. You looked at him one last time before leaving a departure prayer to him.

As you stepped out the train there was a lot going on. First was sanzu laying on the train as a motorcycle was on him. You looked to the other side to see taiju here.

"Well what a surprise. Didn't expect him to be here." You walked calmly towards the crowd seeing taiju fighting against waku and benkie.

You saw inui and senju there as well for koko. Maybe they teamed up? They turned around just to be shocked seeing you walk to them as if nothing.

"Y/n?!" Inui yelled as he really wasn't expecting you. "Yes that's me. What's with the shocked faces?" You said realizing they were actually surprised.

"Takemitchi told us you were- dead...". 'So I really did die then. Should've stayed that way honestly. Then I wouldn't have to be dealing with all this.'

"At least I'm not dead anymore. Pretty much a miracle I'm still standing." You looked next to them seeing benkie and waku running towards taiju as taiju head slammed them to the ground.

"Amazing" senju looked amazed that he actually took the powerful duo. "Oo- geez that shit look like it hurts." You have a winced face before taiju looked back.

"Now hanagaki, it's your turn!" You guys looked towards Takemitchi, as he walked up to Mikey.

They were now both standing in front of each other. That was the moment that everyone has been waiting for.

"Why did you come back?" Mikey questioned as everyone wasn't moving from there spot.

From your Pov, you saw how dedicated Takemitchi looked as he spoke. Since the beginning you have met him till now, he has changed and by a lot.

Mikey also looked different, but not in a good way. Two leaders from which one changed from weak to powerful , while the other changed from powerful to evil .

It felt weird. Not that you're seeing them together, but the fact they were good friends to becoming... this. It's part of life you guessed.

"Future self...?what the hell is he talking about?" Taiju said as it caught you off guard. 'Seems like he's ready to tell him about time traveling'

"LIKE HELL ILL LET YOU" out of nowhere sanzu cut taiju back with the sword he previously had.

"Taiju-kun!" Takemitchi yelled as you had the most confused look on you. "Motherfucker still alive???"