1.5

As the day of the festival came, Mikey and Y/n were the ones who didn't go rather than Draken going with Emma to the festival.

Takemitchi had also went with Hina as they went in there own ways. But that had to come to a stop as the rain had started.

Later that night it was heard that there was going to be a fight in which a member of Toman has decided to start.

As Draken, mitsuya, Takemitchi were facing Meobius, they all heard a sound of a motorcycle that was very familiar to them.

It was Mikey who had arrived at the scene and was trying to figure out who was behind. By then the man behind all this had showed up.

As they were going to fight, they all suddenly started to hear motorcycles more and more which turned out to be Toman members.

One by one each of them had arrived at the scene "look at this mess, infighting's really not my thing." The 5th division captain, Muto Yasuhiro said nonchalantly.

"But we can go all-out if we're fighting Moebius!" Smiley said while Baji was next to him. "Just means that the big showdown's tonight."

"You guys..." Mikey was happy seeing everyone until his eyes landed on someone. "Y/n?! What the hell are you doing here?!" Mikey said not thinking she would come as well.

"What you mean what the hell?! Not happy to see me?" She said irritated by the fact she knew she had to come because of someone.

"That's not the point. Who decided to bring you here?" Miley questioned looking around till he saw a hand raised.

"That would be me!" Smiley said happily. "Smiley told me that Emma and hina were here with draken and takemitchy so, it's best if I took them somewhere else." She informed him as he sighed.

Mikey wasn't even surprised hearing that smiley had told Y/n to join along with him. They're both literally the same and would tell every to each other as if she was another sibling of his or more like best friends.

Mikey sighed. "Thanks smiley for telling her. Ok Y/n go and take the two of them out of here. We'll meet up again later after this." Mikey ordered her as she smiled and agreed.

With that y/n had went on to get Emma and Hina out of the place as the others were preparing for the fight.

"Y/n why aren't you fighting with them?" Hina questioned as they kept running ahead to not be in the scene.

"It was never planned of me to participate in any fight of these. If did, Mikey would throw a whole argument in not wanting me to fight and I'm fine by that." She said as they finally got far from the scene.

"Aren't you worried for them though? You just seemed rather calm than all excited than usual." Emma stated as she looked at her.

"If being honest here... something doesn't seem right at the moment. I just can't put my finger on it." Y/n tried to recollect her thoughts on what exactly was bothering her.

As minutes went by, it felt like the fight was going on forever. Emma, Hina, and Y/n had waited patiently somewhere not close to the fight.

It was mostly quiet as Emma and Hina were worried, but y/n kept thinking of what was bothering her. But then a suddenly flashback had popped up her mind.

'Remember this. Draken-Kun is supposed to die on august third because of the fight that was happening in the parking lot. I'll need you to help me out and call me so I can tell you where we're at in case that happens.' This was what takemichi had told y/n few days before the fight and the sudden realization had popped up.