2.6

Back to the future, Takemitchi had realized he was now in high school meaning he had traveled back 2 years ahead.

When he made it to school he had seen some familiar faces as well some unfamiliar which turned out to be his friends who had just changed a bit.

He really couldn't believe it that he went running to class to find Chifuyu. Chifuyu seemed pretty happy seeing him with no difference until he figured out that Takemitchi came back from the past.

"I see. So currently, it's not 12 years ago, huh?" Takemitchi questioned.

"You must be thinking a lot about Mikey-kun huh. But isn't there a certain someone you have to make up with?" Chifuyu told him as Takemitchi questioned a second until he realized he bailed Hina on their wedding day.

After that short time with her he was with back with chifuyu in the classroom. "Well now that Mikey is your trigger to time travel, going back to the future won't be so easy." Chifuyu stated.

Takemitchi took it by surprised realizing he was right. "Eh! You're right.... where's y/n by the way? I haven't seen her since I came back." Takemitchi questioned seeing something wasn't right by chifuyu expression.

"No one's told you yet? She's in juvie." Takemitchi eyes widened not believing what he just said. "Y/n... in juvie? Our smart, most annoying, and somewhat funny y/n in juvie?!! Are you sure?"

Chifuyu nodded to his statement. "You can say a lot has happened since you left with her and Mikey causing her to be where she is now. So you do might want to sit down to listen."

Takemitchi sat down realizing how serious the past must've been.

"Not sure if you have heard, but 2 years ago y/n and Mikey broke up few months after going out. It wasn't short surprisingly, but they managed to have a quite a good relationship with each other."

"Yes, that was until something happened that Mikey wanted to create his own gang to which y/n wanted to join, but some violent stuff happened that y/n wasn't able to face him anymore." Takemitchi told chifuyu.

"Correct. The next week one of Mikey men had been stalking y/n since they broke up, which to the point he suddenly harassed y/n. He knocked her out of no where as he started to fight her, but of course knowing y/n she doesn't stand back. But the punch that monster gave her had really affected her head that she said she couldn't keep her eyes open for much, but managed."

"Poor y/n..." Takemitchi said softly realizing you did went through a hell back then.

"I also feel bad for her. Y/n felt some bad presence afar from her which she realized Mikey was doing nothing but watching. She realized it was Mikey when seeing they both had the same uniform. Seeing him angered her so much that she took the men bat and started to attack him, until she got him right in the head as well. That's where I made it with the cops as some people had witnessed it and alerted them. But y/n didn't stop as she kept hitting him with the bat until she stopped and looked at Mikey. At that time y/n thoughts was 'I'm never forgiving you, Mikey.' Before taken away by the cops. I thought she would still be annoyed, when she saw me, she just smiled like nothing happened. To be honest it hurted me seeing her like that. I didn't want my friend to go to juvie. That's how she told me when they fought." Chifuyu frowned at the last two sentence.

"Mikey watching everything must've been a lot to y/n knowing he did nothing, but watch him hurt her. What happened to the men? And how long is y/n going to be in juvie?" Takemitchi questioned.

"The man sadly survived, but due to the hard hit y/n caused him, he's been a bit ill, which made y/n in juvie for 2 years since he didn't die and the fact he attacked her, so he also went to juvie. I heard she's getting out soon though so we'll have a reunion soon!" What he didn't know was how soon you were actually getting out.