2.2

Throughout those days, y/n had ended up hanging alot more with Izana, and as well she kept visiting kazutora without anyone knowing.

Of course those were two secrets she had to keep from everyone. Except for Chifuyu as he knows about her visiting her new friend in juvie.

And as usual, everyone had there own secrets as they may never know when is the right time to to tell they're friends.

As well with Mikey and draken, they had a secret to keep away from y/n as they knew she would be more curious to find about Mikey 'half brother'. Emma was also told to not tell her knowing she was very close to her.

They knew that Izana was in gang who has a grudge towards him. And with that y/n might end up either find a way to help Mikey or end up doing something risky to find out more about his gang.

That is her job after all, but in this case they know Izana isn't good news so it was best to not let her find out about any of the current situation.

Little did they know, that y/n knows way more about Izana than they do. That day, Mikey had to step out a bit as he was feeling stressed about the whole thing.

That was until he spotted y/n in there hideout zoning out. Mikey didn't question anything as he say next to her. But there was something odd that he's been noticing about her.

"Hey Mikey. Tired as well?" She asked while he sighed. It was normal for them to go to the hideout to relax a bit as it was big space and not much people there. "Just stressed about something. But you." He deadpanned pointed a finger towards her.

"What'd I do." You questioned. "You've been a bit distant lately. It's like you've been more joyful and forgetting about us." He told her while flicking her head.

"Joyful? I guess you can say that. But that's something I can tell you later on in the future. Are you fine with that?" She looked down just to hear him sigh.

"Sure. I'll wait for that. But if you're really that happy, I guess it must be something great that happened. Man life can be stressful and boring when nothing comes your way right." Mikey frowned as he layed on his back.

"Who knew the mighty Mikey could be stressed. But that's not surprising. You'll find happiness soon in life. Or maybe not if you're just giving up. That would suck. You know what!" She beamed looking towards Mikey.

Mikey already knew she was planning something seeing her reaction. "Well now what are you thinking. It better not be something stupid." He said facing her.

"How dareeee you think I would do something dumb at a time really serious. Look at you, poor young boy going through a lot." She said sarcastically wiping a tear.

"But getting to the point, why don't we hang out today. We're both probably just thinking of stuff, so why not take a day off and just relax. We can even bring Emma, draken, and as well with Hina and Takemitchi. What do you think?" She asked as he got up from his place.

"For once you're using your head for something good. I like that. And it's pretty early right now, so we can all spend the day together." She nodded happily as she decided to her up from her place.

About a hour later everyone decided to meet up in amusement park since that was the best place to release some stress. Well... that's what they thought.

"Mikey, miss one more goddamn time and I swear you're paying for my food. We're literally losing right now." As we all know, y/n ended up being paired with Mikey in a game of cup pong against draken and Emma.

In the end Mikey couldn't make the hit as draken ended up tossing the pong ball into every cup. "This is you're fault." Mikey pouted as he crossed his arms turning away from her.