2.9

And the day that everybody was waiting for has finally arrived. Including you, there were 51 members going against 500 of Mikey men.

"500 of kantou manji vs. 50 of Tokyo manji... when you look at it that way, the difference is overwhelming" Chifuyu nervously laughed seeing the large amount of people.

"... this isn't anything." You shrugged it off calmly. "Well I'm not surprised to hear that from you. Are you seeing the amount of people here y/n?" Chifuyu asked.

"Pretty sure we've been through worst. Besides, look at our friends here. We're all way stronger despite the amount of people we're dealing with."

"Hmph y/n right. Aren't we all used to this?" The group ended up talking amongst themselves in who they were more focused on fighting. "What about you y/n? Anyone in particular you want to deal with?" Takemitchi questioned.

You looked around seeing familiar faces once again. You spotted Kakucho which you crossed out your list to fight. No one really caught your eyes except for Mikey as you made eye contact with him.

But this fight was against Mikey and Takemitchi, so you wouldn't bother to have a one and one battle with him... that was unless you were actually feeling good to mess with him. Who knows. Things can change in a slight second.

"Mmh no one caught my eyes really. I'll just fight any person that gets in my way. I'll gladly enjoy fighting everyone. Who knows, If I get bored with them, I'll just step up a level and make Mikey my target."

Takemitchi smiled seeing the confidence in your face, but what worried him was if your emotions were going to get in the way. What's worst is that he doesn't know how Mikey feels as well towards you. Whatever it was, he puts in full trust in you knowing your strength is more powerful than before.

"Hey, you guys. Is there a need for two 'Toman'? There's no need for that, right?" Mikey was serious as sanzu walked up.

"Hey!! You idiots! Didn't the 3 battle decide who's the champion? Don't drag up the old team at this point! We're over with these kids fight! Plus you're a team made out of losers, you guys really obviously no match for us if you want to make memories, go somewhere else!" Everyone started to laugh at Takemitchi.

'Wait... he talks? wow' you told yourself seeing him. It made you surprised in how much he changed over the 2 years and now shit talk.  Takemitchi decided to speak up.

As Takemitchi was giving his speech to them, you smiled to yourself knowing that Mikey must've forgotten about you as a former member of Toman. There was one thing he should've kept in mind. And that was you knew every single thing about everyone there. You stole a lot of information just to figure out each other worth of strength.

And thanks to Kakucho, you found every last person on Mikey team. Kakucho didn't understand why you were curious about the people in his team. Maybe he thought that you would've joined them. But boy was he mistaken. What made him think you would join forces with Mikey.

Coming back to reality few of them were strong such as the haitani twins, Kakucho himself, Waka, benkie, Hanna, mocchi , and especially Mikey. Everyone else was pretty average so you weren't so worried.

"We will defeat you, no matter what!! Let's go Sano manjirou!!" Takemitchi yelled as everyone started running.

"Come on!" Mikey said as everyone was now going against each other. The battle has now begun.

Running from the distance you can see Mikey saying some words knowing he was doubting Takemitchi. Right then Kakucho punched Takemitchi very hard as few of the looked shocked.