Chapter 3 "The Adventurer team Darkness"

Y/n Just passed through the gates of E-Rantel and after asking the guard's for directions to the cemetery. You use your [Unseen Hands] to fly high above so the guards of the cemetery don't notice you. You then see something in the air as you fly towards the ruins.

Y/n: 'Wait isn't that Nabe? and skeleton dragons oh so this is the point where she already got the 'go' on transforming to her full strength alright ill watch for now, then when she defeats them and Ainz appears ill show my self, yea seems like a good enough plan.

You then proceed to watch as she chants a 7th tier spell [Dragon Lighting].

The Skeleton dragons get destroyed along with Khajiit by the powerful spell and you can see as Narberal Gamma smiles sadisticly

Y/n: 'wow and here I thought she was the normal one out the Pleiades bunch but hey they do hate humans so I guess its ok... although I do wonder how will [Melancholy] hold up against a high tire spell it's supposed to nullify magic or at least it did in the anime Ill have to be careful'

You then see a majestic skeleton walk in from the other side.

Y/n: 'Ahh there he is, I have to make a good impression on him if I want to ally my self with a future ruler of this world or I guess that's what happens in the LN's'

{Ainz's POV}

Just as Ainz was starting to get annoyed by having to wet his clothes while cleaning his body, he heard a huge object approaching fast. He turned toward the source of the sound, and as it turned out, it was Hamsuke.

Hamsuke's fighting power was far weaker than that of Ainz or Narberal. Allowing it to fight would only lead to unnecessary injuries. Therefore, he ordered it to stand by some distance away. It must have come because it could not hear the sound of fighting any more. He recognised the expression on the giant hamster's adorable face, it was worried for Ainz and he went a little weak.

The giant hamster, which did not know what its master was thinking, approached Ainz with unexpected speed and then looked around. When it locked eyes with Ainz:

It flipped over and bared its belly while wailing:

Hamsuke: "Geh—!" "...There's a horrible monster here! Milord! Milord~!"

Ainz grabbed his head, all the strength fleeing his body. Come to think of it, he had not yet shown Hamsuke his true form. However, he could not let it continue making a racket here. As he looked to the graveyard wall in the distance, 

He saw Narberal flying towards him.

Ainz: "Narberal are you done?"

Narberal: "Yes My Lord."

Ainz: "We don't need any one alive so kill the rest."

Narberal: "My Lord the rest.. they are all dead."

Ainz then checks his detection spell again and yes he can feel Narberal the undead he summoned hamsuke and... something else something powerful but yet unknown like a wicked feeling was screaming at him.

{Back to Y/n POV}

Y/n: 'Alright nows my que, damn I am like super nervous right now.'

Gospel: 'Master I have a suggestion.'

Y/n: 'Yes what is it?'

Gospel: 'When you go down there I can tell you what to say you just repeat after me ok?"

Y/n: 'Hmm alright that sounds good.'

Y/n the fly's closer to them and slowly land's around 20 meters away from the trio.

Narberal immediately take a defensive stance.

Y/n: "Good evening, I see you took them down pretty quickly that's really impressive."

Ainz: "And Who might you be?"

Y/n: When you want to know someone's name, isn't it common curtesy to give your own first? this is the first time we've met each other we are on equal grounds as far as building a relationship goes, so why do you demand my name first like you're so much better than me, I believe that's a violation of my-

Narberal: "Equal grounds? hah an inferior life form like you is nowhere near my lords ground, So why don't you shut you're low mouth and introduce your self as my Lord order you to."

(ignore the background just look at his facial expression)

Y/n: "A Sin Archbishop of the witches cult, representing the seven sins Y/n Corneas!"

AN: Honestly I am having so much fun writing this and I hope you're enjoying reading this.

 I still haven't decide on adding the witches cult due to me worrying about accidentally having to messing up the whole overlord world building like inserting them in to the history and then ending up messing the whole story,  and if I do add it, it will be like a faction of the theocracy or something heavily related with it at least it would make more sense.

Again if you have any suggestions to the story please do comment I read all of the comments and from the ones I already read I got a few ideas for future chapters.

(If you find any errors please do comment on them and I will fix them as soon as possible.)

(This story is inspired by 'filip1500' and his fan fiction "The Archbishop of the Jura Tempest Federation"). (And a fan fiction by "SFK_15" 'Shouldn't I be in hell???')

Again thanks for reading and see you next time.

(I do not own Re:Zero nor Overlord)