Chapter 14 "Meeting [Sloth] & [Wrath]"

After the meeting with the emperor I left the others and went to the meeting spot where I am about to meet [Sloth] & [Wrath] haha I feel exited but also scared for some reason.

While walking in the streets of the empire you decided to look around a bit and visit a few shops. But then you saw someone very familiar yes it was him you were sure it was the one and only Sebas-Tian the Iron Butler of Nazarick. You wondered how would the [Unseen Hands] affect him.

He then walked up to you.

Sebas: "Hello Y/n-Sama, My Name is Sebas-Tian And I am here to tell you that Lord Ainz would like to arrange a meeting with you

Sebas: "Hello Y/n-Sama, My Name is Sebas-Tian And I am here to tell you that Lord Ainz would like to arrange a meeting with you. When are you available?"

Y/n: "Hmm I will have think about that is there a way I can contact you or your lord?"

Sebas: "Yes Here is a scroll that will initiate a [Message] Directly to his Prime Minister Albedo-Sama."

Y/n: "Alright I will contact as soon as I can thanks for telling me this Sebas-San"

Sebas: "Yes, I will now take my leave have a nice day Y/n-Sama"

After that the Iron Butler left.

You then looked at the time and started searching for the meeting place where [Wrath] and [Sloth] were awaiting your arrival.

--mini time skip brought to you by the useless gospel that doesn't know the way to the meeting place a gave wrong directions for a whole hour--

Hmm Yes this is the place. Finally I had to scare the shi& out the book although it did end up crying and annoying me even more so I had to apologise but hey I at least got to the destination.

Y/n walked in a restaurant which was completely rented out but nobody was in there when came in the waiter walked up to him.

Waiter: Good day may I know your name and reason for visiting?

Y/n: My name is Y/n Corneas I am here to meet somebody.

Waiter: ahh yes please follow me.

You go up to the second floor to see a table on which two people sat one of them was Sirius and Petelgeuse Romanee-Conti.

When they saw me they both smiled stood up and did a polite bow.

Petelgeuse: Good Evening Guest Let me introduce me self I am Petelgeuse Romanee-Conti The Sin Archbishop of the Witch Cult Representing Sloth.

Sirius: And I am the Sin Archbishop of the witch cult charged with Wrath Sirius Romanee-Conti.

Y/n: Hmm

You nod approvingly. it was clear that they were acknowledging that you were the higher authority here. And that made you smile inside.

Y/n: "Sin Archbishop of the Witch Cult representing the seven sins as well as the leader of the Radical Faction, My name is Y/n Corneas, nice to meet you."

Petelgeuse: "We heard that you are forming a new faction we would like to transfer to your faction"

Sirius "But we have one condition~"

Y/n "And what is it?"

Sirius: "Please before we talk about that sit down and have a bite of this food!"

On the table were beautiful looking deserts they looked like they were the most delicious thing's in the world"

Y/n Emideatly sat a tasted one bite then the second bite and he didn't notice it but he was already gulping down a bunch of cupcakes, cakes, ice cream and more while sires continued talking.

Petelgeuse: "You see as we all know the cult follows the call for the witch and we all are loved by her so that means she promotes love and you see me and Sirius are in love yes LOVE but the Moderate faction docent all us to be together so what we are asking is if me and Sirius could be together in your faction."

Y/n: "Hmm? whats that yea sure why not"

You said with a full mouth of a cake

[AN: This whole chapter idea came to me due to this image] [If you say he's not cute here then Your violating his rights of cuteness]

Petelgeuse: "Wonderfull so when can we transfer to you faction and do we need to do anything to do that?"

Y/n: "Hmm nothing much just let me see your gospels after I finish eating and ill transfer you"

Petelgeuse: "Wonderfull Wonderfull I knew you were loved by the witch so you have a very truly loving heart"

At this point you are completely ignoring them and enjoying your meal. After talking a bit more about details you told them to meet you at the theocracy in a few days.

You then left with a sleepy attitude well I mean you ate like you haven't eaten for day's upon days. After that you met the others and you were once again heading back to the theocracy you in your rich carriage while the other rode in there mid style carriage."

-------

AN: Yes 3 Chapters in one day. at this point I demand praise yes praise me (jk) (lol)

Anyway this chapter happened because I found the cute regulus picture and an idea come to my head so yea.

This is a small chapter and I know it the next chapters will be long trust me.

there might be some errors due to me writing this in like 30 minutes and kinda rushing it. yea I feel tired.

--

(If you see any errors please do point them out so I can fix them!)

This story is inspired by 'filip1500' and his fan fiction "The Archbishop of the Jura Tempest Federation"). (And a fan fiction by "SFK_15" 'Shouldn't I be in hell???')

Again thank you so much for reading and I will see you soon with a new chapter.

This Chapter was published on 13/07/21.

(I do not own Re:Zero nor Overlord)