Chapter 26 "Kattse Plains: Empire's Preparation's"

{Location- Carne Village}

[AN: I am bad at fight scenes so i'll make this very short]

As Lupu Charged at the Child Abomnation one thing she did not expect was for it to service but it blocked. It be being the child he had two knifes attached to his arms apparently.

Lupu looked directly in the eyes of the kid

Lupu's Thoughts: His eyes, ara~ this will be a good fight.

While she was thinking that the child thought of something pretty similar.

Ley's Thoughts: Ohh~ This will be a nice feast! Yes!

{Change POV}

Villager: We are under attack! Get the chief!

Enri woke up from a bunch of villagers running around.

Enri: Wh-

As the goblins took up swords they ran towards the point of where the supposed fight was but what they found was...

Lupusregina Was feeding a Child.... And it looked cute.

Lupu: Ohh You guys woke! Bring me some more food! My new best friend is very hungry!

Enri: Eh?

-----

{Ainz's POV}

Demiurge: And that concludes our plans for the Katze Plains War my Lord.

Ainz: Wonderfull! As expected of my head strategist. Now then I need to think would you mind telling the others not disturb me for the next 3 hours.

Demiurge: Understood.

*Door Closes*

Ainz: Ahhhhhh This is too tiring, I do wonder How will Y/n react to my spell. I hope he does like it.

--

{Time Skip}

{Location - Kattse Plains}

A crimson expanse. A barren wasteland, devoid of almost all vegetation. A bloody land of death.

The Kattse Plains ― a place where the undead and The Witches Cult Resides, feared as a place that was inimical to life.

The most dangerous thing was the thin mist that wrapped around its monsters no matter the time of the day. This fog carried faint traces of the energies which caused undead reactions.

However, there was no mist now. Visibility was excellent and one could see a long way. It was as though the land was welcoming the combatants of the upcoming war onto itself as future undead and Servants to the Witch.

There were no living creatures present, and a deathly silence reigned over the plains that belonged to the Cult.

The sun shone on the land which had not seen its light for nearly a year. As though to look down on this piece of unhallowed domain, a vast structure loomed high on the other side of the land ― the world of the living.

On the other side of the ditch flew countless flags. Of these, the most numerous were the Empire's flags ― bearing the insignia of the Baharuth Empire.

That was only to be expected. After all, this building, this castrum, was the Imperial Army's Kattse Plain garrison base.

The Empire had mobilised 60'000 knights for this operation. The garrison could house all of them, which itself spoke volumes about the base's size. And this formidable castrum, as mighty as a fortress, was built on a piece of easily defended terrain.