Chapter 11 "The Cardinal Of Sin"

{Y/n POV}

Y/n: 'Alright Gospel might you explain to me what just happened in these several hours because I am at a complete loss right now.'

Gospel: "Alright ill repeat this the second time listen carefully would you."

Gospel: "After finishing the duel between you and Zesshi these few things happened:"

"First is a delegation from the Empire is requesting a meeting between the cardinals and the emperor Jircniv."

"Second Is that the Sin Archbishop's of Sloth And Wrath Would like to get to know you, apparently they are going on a honeymoon to the empire to watch the Fight's in the arena so I sent them a message though their gospel that you'll be there."

Third is now that You are engaged with Zesshi who is now actually Zesshi Zetsumei Corneas.

And because the cardinals want you and you're new faction... mainly your faction to be on good terms with the theocracy they appointed you as The Cardinal Of Sin so yea I think that's pretty much it. I mean it could be worse-

Y/n: Worse?!?! are you Fuc*ing with me right now I am a cardinal of the theocracy, I am meeting with not one but TWO sin archbishops on their honeymoon? and to add to all that! I am MARRIED! To a Sadist who all ready tried to Get me in bed 6 times on ONE hour! are you Kidding me GIVE ME THE AUTHORITY OF TIME CONTROL NOW! I WANT TO CHANGE ALL OF THIS. DO SOMETHING USEFUL FOR ONCE! YOU USELESS BOOK!"

AN: "Konosuba haha idk why"

Gospel: *sniff* Don't call me unless *Sniff* I have feeling you know! *Crying Noise*

Y/n: Feeling you are witch damn Book-

???: Your Grace the carriage to the Empire of Baharuth is ready, Lady Zesshi Corneas Is awaiting your arrival.

In the door way stood the 4th seat of the scripture the 'Divine Chant'

When she said "Zesshi Corneas" Y/n visibly flinched out of horror or was it excitement hmm I honestly don't know

Y/n: Yes I will be there soon.

4th: Yes your grace. I will take my lead now.

The door closed.

Well if I think about it Zesshi-Corneas doesn't sound that bad ... NO what am I thinking I have to focus on making my self an important figure in this world.

Gospel: "Master I believe you already are.. I mean your a leader of a witch cult faction your a Cardinal of the theocracy and you are married-

Y/n: Stop I get it I get it.

Ok lets check the timeline again if we are being called to the empire that we are on volume 10 right that means as soon as I get to chit chat with the emperor and say hi to Ainz ill go to the Dwarf kingdom and ... wait say hi to Ainz... say hi to ainz... SHIT I forgot we were on bad terms ahhh wait this is the chance to improve my relationship with him yea ima try doing that but if that doesn't work then I am going to the holy kingdom and start something there.

---Minor Time skip brought to you by Zesshi trying to seduce Y/n---

Y/n along with the Cardinal Of Earth Rayman and The Cardinal of Fire Berenice Nagua Santini.

And 4 members of the black scripture which were the captain, 4th, 5th and 3rd seats.

Were all riding in two carriages in one were the cardinals and the Captain,3rd

In the second carriage were Y/n, 5th and 4th. The carriages were far from noble on the outside they looked like some mid merchant would own, but on the inside of Y/n's carriage was looking probably better than most royals would have although it did confuse him why he got such an expensive carriage while the others were in a much more normal one but he brushed it off for being a plus for him making his faction closely connected to the Theocracy and not the state Alliance.

4th: "Your grace may I ask you a more personal question?"

Y/n: "Go ahead and please call me Y/n it feels weir being called 'You Grace'."

4th: "Apologies Y/n-Sama, and the question is to my knowledge all of the Archbishops of sin posses a certain ability or whats was the name again,  ahh yes Authority and the title of every Archbishop refers to their individual authority but you said you were a Sin Archbishop of all the sins what does that mean? are you a holder of Envy like the Head Archbishop or do you posses a several authorities but if that is it then wouldn't you have to be compatible with all of them then?"

Several Questions rose up in Y/n head after that quite long speech or was it a question well anyway A head archbishop and Envy what is that even a title?

Y/n: 'Gospel help me out here'

Gospel: "Hmm just repeat after me and ill explain a bit later"

Y/n: "Alright"

Y/n-Gospel: "Well That was quite the correct statement Yes I do posses not several of the Authorities but all of them.

5th & 4th: "Wow"

Y/n-Gospel: "but of Course it's quite hard to use them all. I can get by with most of them and if your asking why aren't I crazy, then that's due to the blessing's of the Witches of sin it nullifies all of the bad interruptions that the other authorities can give."

5th: Your Grace-

Y/n: ***Stares***

5th: "Y/n-sama"

Y/n: *Sigh*

5th:"Well you just said the Witches of sin but isn't the Witch Cult worshiping one witch that is the witch of Envy?"

Y/n-Gospel: "Well you know we worship the witch of Envy but the authorities are not envy right well that's due to the other witches of sin they are kinda all together but Envy is just more powerful or something I honestly don't know much about them."

Y/n: 'its better to pretend that I don't know much so if there is a Witch cult spy along the scripture's I wouldn't be much exposed of my knowledge. Wait why did I sound like Ainz'

5th Ohh ok thank you Y/n-Saa---n?

Y/n *Sigh*

---

{??? POV}

???: "Darling they are headed here we will finally meeting him and if the rumours are true of his new faction we can finally be officially together working under his direction!"

???: "Hmm Yes he is blessed be the witches if he truly is an Archbishop of all sins that means he is LOVED and love is the most important thing it is a feeling we must repay Love with Love!"

---------------

AN: Well there you go another chapter, I also have 2 other fan fiction ideas for regulus and I might write them in a few days so yea more stories of regulus haha ... yea. I just love the character and his power soo much that I just want to write more stories so yea.........

Nothing much to say other than I hope you enjoyed reading because I sure did enjoy writing.

----

(If you see any errors please do point them out so I can fix them!)

This story is inspired by 'filip1500' and his fan fiction "The Archbishop of the Jura Tempest Federation"). (And a fan fiction by "SFK_15" 'Shouldn't I be in hell???')

Again thank you so much for reading and I will see you soon with a new chapter.

This Chapter was published on 12/07/21.

(I do not own Re:Zero nor Overlord)