Extra Chapter "A Bed Worthy of a Royal" (Lemon)

After the ceremony and the announcement of the New King and Queen of the Eleven Kingdom, Zesshi dragged Y/n to their new bed quarters.

Y/n: W-Wait you really want to do this now?

Zesshi: Oh yes

Y/n: Fine I-

Zesshi: but I don't want one of those boring nights I want a roughy role play one.

Y/n: where did you even learn those words?

Zesshi: A certain Bishop of Lust might have told me about some thing *wink*

Y/n: 'Damn you cappella!'

Y/n: Well the. Rough role play it is.

⚠️ LEMON ⚠️
[18+ Content Ahed proceed with caution]
(but I know yall horny teenagers won't listen so what ever)

{I haven't written these kind of scenes before so don't expect much, but I have read a lot of lemons before... that actually makes me sound like a degenerate but whatever enjoy.}

Y/n said as Zesshi kissed Him and he also kissed back, instead of being gentl they decided to be rough as it was it would've been a wholesome one if a certain representative of the sin of Lust wouldn't terrorize the mind of Zesshi with certain ideals. As they kept kissing Y/N took of her breasts caressing them while gently rubbing her left nipple through her clothes with his left hand's fingers while making circular motions with his right hand on her right breast causing her to moan

Zesshi: Y/N I need more please don't keep me waiting.

Y/N: Sure.

Once our clothes were off I was marveled at her beautiful body. Slim waist, perfect hips silky skin that was a marvelous color and was soft to the touch. Perfectly sized breasts, not to big or to small just right and majestic Silver and black hair.

Zesshi : it's all yours.

Y/N: Damn I love isekai.

Y/n said as he latched onto her left right with his mouth and began to suck and lick her nipple causing her to moan.

Zesshi : ahhh Y/N they're sensitive

Y/N: That's all that it took to make you moan? I thought you'd be tougher.

Y/n said as he brought his hand to her lower regions and began rubbing her thighs as to get her more aroused

Zesshi: ngh Y/n quit teasing me, I'll go crazy!

Y/N: Then go crazy Zesshi Dear.

Y/N continues to suck her breasts making her a moaning mess with a massive blush on her face. He stops caressing her thighs and rubs her pussy, causing Zesshi to throw her head back along with a loud moan and continuous panting and squirming.

Y/N: You sure like to act tough but in bed your a moaning mess and I just started.

Zesshi : ahhhhhh just please make me feel better and stop talking.

Y/N: it would be my pleasure

Y/N continued his advances on the God Kin feeling Greed in himself that He was able to make a woman such as Zesshi into the state she was in. Having enough of just teasing her, Y/n pushed two fingers into Zesshi's pussy making her moan even louder, hearing her moan Y/n mentality smirked and was thankful for all the time he spent reading hentai manga before this world. He thrust  his fingers in and out of her pussy making Zesshi feel great pleasure as Y/n had now switched to her left breast sucking and licking, while playing with her pussy.