Chapter 28 "A 'loli's' Burden And The Dissatisfaction of Greed"

[- 3 Days Before -]

In a small but luxurious room, a young girl sat on a throne. She spoke in a voice that was very innocent and cute, and which was quite fitting for her age.

Girl: "Okie, I'm counting on you then!"

Knight: "Yes, your highness! I won't fail you!"

The man who looked like a knight rose from where he was kneeling and elegantly left the room.

After the door had been closed for a while, the girl then asked the minister at her side.

Girl: "Is it okay now?"

Minister: "Yes, he was the last person, so it's fine."

After hearing the minister's cold words, the girl's innocent expression suddenly crumbled.

Perhaps it was because of fatigue, but her eyes clouded over and narrowed, while her mouth formed a frown and her shoulders drooped.

Girl: "So tiring."

Her attitude and tone was that of a 40-year old woman, but her voice still sounded young and cute, which was at odds with her appearance.

Minister: d"You've worked hard."

Girl: "Yes, I have, so can I stop putting on this appearance now?"

The girl pulled up her skirt while saying.

Girl: "I could do without this skirt that shows off the full length of my legs as well."

Minister: "I have told you many times before, but you can't, your Highness."

The girl was the queen of the Draconic Kingdom,

"Black Scale Dragon Lord"

Draudiron Oriucrus.

Even though she was called a Dragon Lord, her fighting ability was no greater than that of a normal person. However the Slane Theocracy still considered her to be a Dragon Lord because of the unique ability she was born with, the extremely rare ability which was the difference between a true Dragon Lord and an impostor.

She could use Wild Magic, the proof of power which distinguished a true Dragon Lord from a false one.

Minister: "As long as your appearance can evoke the desire in others to protect you, they will work harder."

Girl: "Are all humans lolicons? I would feel more comfortable if certain parts of me were bigger."

Draudiron put both of her hands on her flat chest and squeezed.

Minister: "Yes, if it was that form-"

Draudiron "Don't speak of it like a form! That is my real appearance!"

Minister: "I apologize for my disrespectful words, your Highness."

Draudiron: "Oi, that hardly sounds like an apology."

Minister: "That is not so."

After staring at the minister's cold smile for a while, Draudiron realized that she would not be able to break down that expression of his, and she turned away in displeasure.

Minister: "Back to the topic, that form may be popular with men, but not so much with women. Instead, your present form appeals to men and women of all ages. So if you want to change back to that form, you will have to wait until the country is stable again. Or do you have any other plans to propose?"

Draudiron: "Don't speak of it as a form...."

Minister: "However, if the situation continues like this, whatever form you take will not matter anymore."