Chapter 19 "The Envious Sword Saint's Life" Arc 2

{??? POV 20 years ago}

Reinhard Van Astrea The most powerful sword saint in existence of history he has surpassed his ancestors a couple of years ago and is now one of the strongest people in existence. When you are the most powerful person and bear the title of Sword Saint you think people would respect you admire you or at least you would have a lot of good friends but reality is far different from stories written in books. Because in reality he was feared and hated and no ne ever talked to him unless it was for work related topics.

Reinhard who never even experienced real life as he always was in the care of the Astrea family thought that it was normal and would surely one day.. one day someone would reach out to him for love or at least a friend.

That day he was summoned to the Royal Palace. Where he was ordered to stand guard near the place where the most fearsome entity in existence played rest Sattela The Witch of Envy.

The reason was due to the current person who was guarding it needed to attend a certain meeting so Reinhard agreed well its not like he could decline although he always wondered if he was the strongest then if he wanted he could get treats. differently he alway could just literarily take over the kingdom in a day. Reinhard quickly removed the thoughts and headed to the resting place of the with of Envy.

---mini time skip---

After the person who was previously Guarding the seal went on their way Reinhard had absolutely nothing to do we'll it's not like anyone will visit him nor would anyone even think about him.

Reinhard: Welp might as well take a nap-

???: Hello Saint.

Reinhard: huh wait what who's here?

Reinhard quickly activated {Devine Blessing Of Enemy Detection}

???: Its me we are the only one's here.

Reinhard turns to the seal with eyes of fear and curiosity.

Reinhard: Sattela?

???: You could say that but id rather you call me Envy.

Reinhard: Oh right I heard that The witch had 2 personalities.

Envy: Yes that is correct now I heard you mumbling on how your life bad although you're a sword saint would you like me to offer you a deal?

Reinhard: If you can fix my situation ill consider it.

Envy: Well if you use your {Devine Protection Of World Travel} then I can transfer us both to a different world where you will find lots of friends who will want to spend time with you.

Reinhard: That sounds sketchy...

Envy: Your choice, but choose quickly or because the other half is desperate to regain her Consciousness.

Reinhard: Alright fine let's do it.

Reinhard activates his Blessings touches the seal and ....falls unconscious.

When he woke up he was lying on a field and his head was lying on something? he turns his head the other way and see's? S-ssssattella?

Envy: Nope still envy the other half of me is well let's just say she's not here right now.

Reinhard: Ok what ever that means so where are w- What the?

Reinhard and Envy are surrounded by hundreds of Witch Cultist's all looking jealousy daggers toward Reinhard.

Reinhards' Thoughts: Oh yea there suppose to love her yea I would feel the same if someone I loved was giving a lap pillow to another person.

Envy: Oh these are my worshipers don't worry. Anyway are all the Archbishops here?