Chapter 23 "Carne Village and The Elves"

[AN: Couldn't come up with a better chapter name sorry]

{Location - The Argald Council State}

The Platinum Dragon Lord who's name I forgot. Was sleeping in his flying castle that once belonged to the Eight Greed Kings..

The castle was actually a Guild building that transported to the New World around 200 years ago with eight players that were know as the Eight Greed King's well at least on this content they were.

It was also the place were almost all of the items that were left behind by them were stored.

The platinum dragon lord tried almost everything he could to open the doors and revive the treasures of the players, but the doors didn't even budge he thought about using his ultimate attack using [Wild Magic] but he thought that would also destroy almost everything around here.

???:Hey, so how have you been?

AN: [PDL - Platinum Dragon Lord]

PDL: Ahh friend your finally back.

Rigurt: Friend haha Nono my friend is that Armor not this Dragon.

[AN- I think her name is rigurt. I am too lazy to look it up so correct me if I'm wrong]

PDL: Your still going on about that, how many time will I have to say I am sorry for deceiving you.

Rigurt: Haha I don't know maybe till the day I die, we'll how have you been?

PDL: Normal as always not many things to do, although I heard some powerful being defeated a scripture and a skeleton dragon, although I don't think that's true.

Rigurt: oh that's very true.

PDL:Hmm? You know about said beings?

Rigurt: Not personally but the little one said that she met one of them, says he's as strong as the demon lords we fought back in our days.

PDL: ohh I definitely would like to meet said person, but correct me is I am wrong but you said that the little one met one of them are thee several?

Rigurt: Oh yes and two of them are currently adventurers both adamantite rank, and their team is called darkness I think that's the name.

PDL: Hmm yes two strong people surely that is woderful that they are doing good, let's hope they don't step on the path of those eight.

Rigurt: these to seem good but...

PDL:But? Is something wrong friend?

Rigurt: I believe there is also another strong entity. And he's already with the cult.

PDL: Ohh how I am getting tired of her, I still remember her and my father were good friends untill she developed what you would call a split personality, and even though The eight monarchs seals her somehow the cult is still there... truly the pest of this world.

Rigurt: Well that's all oh would you look at the time well I'll see you around tsar.

Tsar/PDL: goodbye friend.