Chapter 20 "Reunion" Arc 2

AN: Sorry for the late update.

Envy: You sure cam a long way Bishop-Regulus

Y/n: I Sure did Envy-San

Envy: Hmm The only one who could put you here is Pandora-San, Well I guess you two always were close, I do wonder tho how did Pandora know to which world to transport you too.

Y/n: Huh, I think your confused..

Envy: What do you mean?

Y/n: First it wasn't only pandora, actually all of the witches are here.

Envy: What?!? B-But I was sure I sealed them!

Y/n: Well from what I know is that Pandora-Sama saved them.

Reinhard: Damn that Vainglory's Bitc& how dare she interject into Sattela-Sama's Plans.

Suddenly after Reinhard finished his sentence and Envy was about to add something, The air around them was filled with a strong bloodlust, no matter who it was the Witch of Envy, The Sword Saint, The oThere Archbishops everyone in the BackYard and the mansion are could feel it.

Y/n: What did you just say? Because if I am correct which, I always am you just insulted Pandora-Sama, Didn't you? heh I do know for a fact , that is a Violation of a persons rights and not only Pandora-Sama's but mine too I ass a follower and an ...

Y/n: What did you just say? Because if I am correct which, I always am you just insulted Pandora-Sama, Didn't you? heh I do know for a fact , that is a Violation of a persons rights and not only Pandora-Sama's but mine too I ass a follower and an admirer of her's feel that My! Rights! have been violated and I would think of putting a blind eye on this if it was a mere accident in the heat of the moment. But you said what you meant and that just adds to the violation's, I mean if you think about it, It can be counted as a threat to Pandora-Sama and a threat to her is a threat to her subordinates in this case that would be ME! and with that you violate her personalitie and let be add to that by insulting on the of the witches of sin you insult all of the sins, now look at it more clearly you haven't just violated my rights! you violated the rights of the witches of Sin! meaning as one of the direct inhabitants of the sins it is a direct Threat to Me! and all of the bears of the Witches authorities, and the people that follow them, which would mean you just violated the rights of the entire WITH CULT! and you call your self a bearer of the Gospel? A Worshiper of the witch? a Believer in LOVE? Who the hell do you think you are to claim such a title as 'The Archbishop of Envy" When all you can do is violate the rights of everyone around you!

[AN: C'mon you can praise me. I wrote that rant in one go.]

Envy: Wait by the witches of sin, that means me!

Lye: Reinhard did you just insult the Witch Cult?

Betelgeuse: Reinhard! you dare to insult the GOSPEL? the TRUE GOSPEL! We should be worshiping it! is this the payment that you give back to the gospel??