2 ∥ ♣ Fᴇᴇᴅɪɴɢ ᴛɪᴍᴇ

―――――――――――Narrator's Pov――――――――――――――

―――――――――――
Narrator's Pov
――――――――――――――

He came back to his office with a baby in hand. His Advisor, Marx was about to scold him when he showed him the baby. Marx was surprised and confused, Julius only smiled. He sat on his chair as he did his paperwork with his free hand.

"Marx, can you build a crib?" He asks. Marx only shook his head but he got out to look for one.

Julius looks at the girl he was holding, he smiled, he felt happy.

"Yara Adira.." he said trying to remember the note

He then heard the baby cry, he panicked amd did not know what to do. He took off his robe and made it into a substitute matress for the baby while he goes out and look for her food quickly.

He turned into one of his disguises, a young man, he went to the town's market before purchasing what he needed. He paid for the bottles and milk, and went back to his now daughter. He quickly put the milk into the bottle and shook it before putting it near the baby's lips. The baby latched onto it and started drinking. He picked the baby up and slowly swayed it around while feeding her. He knew what would happen next so he put a lampin on her.

 He knew what would happen next so he put a lampin on her

He was right it happened, so he cleaned her up. He was disgusted but he blocks that thought amd thought of something else. Marx arrived with the crib. Julius put his robe on the bottom of it and put the baby in it. He felt a tap and was given pillows and soft things. He holds the baby as Marx put it. After he was done, Julius placed the baby in the crib and put a blanket just on her stomach.

"So tell me, what happened?" Marx asked.

Julius explained everything and left Marx with mixed feelings. Marx left the room but returned to say to finish paperwork. Julius nodded and started doing his paperwork.

 Julius nodded and started doing his paperwork

~~~~
Ik its short, i ran out of ideas.
Maybe in the next one, it'll be longer?