3 ∥ ♣ Dᴀᴅ

Julius heard a piercing wail of a baby and he jolts awake and went to make her stop crying.

"Yes, yes, Dad is here.." he said still half asleep. He yawned then paused when he realized what he called himself. He chuckled and smiled.

"I'm leaving you in Marx's care okay? Dada will be back." He said.

"I wonder what your magic will be! Will it be a tree magic, mercury? Fire? Or maybe an extraordinary one? Or something else? I cant wait to see!" He said turning into his magic nerd mode.

He heard a knock on the door and it opened.

"Julius-sama, I can take care of young Adira, you may finish your paperwork. It's piling up," Marx said. Julius sighed and gave Adira to Marx, He sat down and worked on his pile of paper.

..

After many piles of paper, he was done. He sighed and went to get Yara from Marx, but his body couldn't move so he just fell into a peaceful sleep. Marx entered the room but stopped when he saw Julius asleep on the chair. He silently put the baby in the crib and left with the papers.

...

Julius woke up and did his morning routine earlier than usual. He re-heated the bottle of milk and waited for Yara to wake up. While he waited The captain of the Golden Dawn, William Vangeance, entered his office to make a report. He applauds their squad and gave them a star. The Captain thanked the Wizard King and made his way out of the place.

Julius heard a certain voice that catches his attention, he carries her and went to get her the bottle of milk he prepared earlier. He smiled and rocked the baby gently, he heard a knock on the door and said come in. It was Marx, with a pile of papers, which made Julius grumpy.

He gave Yara a kiss on the forehead before giving her to Marx. He got onto signing papers as quickly so he can to spend more time with his daughter. He smiled at the thought of finally having a daughter. One thing he knew for sure.

This blessing changed him. In a good way of course.

~~~~
WAHHH
I THOUGHT THIS WAS CUTE.