12 ∥ ♣ - Mᴇʀᴇᴏʟᴇᴏɴᴀ

I sat down after we finished a mission and reported to dad.
I have heard that sisgoleon
(according to uncle Yami)  arrived at the house Vermillions. I wanted to see what she looked like so i went there, and found Leo.

"Oh hi!" I said waving then running to him.

"Hello, what brings you here?"

"I wanted to see meroe- mer-- *sighs* i want to see your big sister." I said and he laughs when I couldn't pronounce his sister's name.

"D-don't laugh." I said blushing in embarrassment.

He finally calmed down and showed me where his sister is.

"Oh, you must be That wizard King's daughter. You're coming with me." She says grabbing me in a fiery hand on my head along with Leo.

"EH?!"

"I heard the black bulls are doing great, let's pay them a visit" she says going to the black bulls base. Still holding me and Leo.
We arrived at blackbull's base. She knocked but no one answered, she knocks again. Nothing, she smashed the door to pieces.

" IT'S A WILD BEAST!!! EVERYONE EVACUATE!" Yami yelled.

"You're coming with me." She says.

Then the other captains arrived too, Sisgoleon taking them all. She said she'd test us. We then arrived at a volcano, She said after this we'd have to go to a hot spring. I was excited but then i was shy, I wasn't that confident with my body. I'm sure Miss Charlotte would look very beautiful.

She put us all down in this hot place. It was a volcano! She said start and i used the oxygen on the other side and teleported, I got there first. I ran and waited for them at the hot spring, As i waited i fanned myself with my wind.

After some time they all arrived and they all went to their separate ways, I disguised as a boy just to see what happens. I went in the boys and i blushed when they all planned to peep on the girls. I immediately went back, of course, I'm back with myself.

"Oh hush, don't be so shy. We won't judge you." Mereoleona said. YOSH! I FINALLY PRONOUNCED HER NAME.

I undressed, still embarrassed to look at them in the eyes.

Charlotte and Mereoleona talked while Mimosa, Noelle and I talked.

It was relaxing and we all went home. I told Dad everything except the pretending to be a boy.

He praised me and i was glad. I hugged him.

"Good night Dad." I said.

"Goodnight, love you." He said kissing my forehead. I laugh.

"Stoppp.." i groaned as i was embarrassed.

"You're still my little Adira." He said.

//
It's real short. I was stumped and was jet lagged all over the place, Lol.