14 ∥ ♣ - Dɪᴇᴅ

I was about to go to bed when a random bright light shone throughout the base. I went outside and saw all my fellow golden dawn knights have turned to these pale creatures. Then it started to attack. I didn't really want to attack but i had no choice but to attack. I cast my magic spell and she blasted away, i ran out of our base to the town to find dad. As i made my way out i fought my squad members. In times of crisis, where is our captain?!

...

After forever i found Yami and some of the black bulls members.

"where's dad?!" I asked as i fought the elves.

"I don't know but i saw fighting up there!" He sad pointing to where his office is.

Shit.

"I-i'm gonna go!"

"No! He said stay here with me!" Uncle Yami yelled.

I stopped in my tracks.

Then i saw aunt Charlotte as an elf too! Then Yuno came. He was also an elf.

"How are these people elves? What caused this?" I asked myself.

As they fought they saw leo and the others. Uncle fueggy is alright now he is awake and back stronger. Then we all evacuated the citizens to a safe area and defending this safe area, Asta and Yuno was at hage village, he went to see if their people was harmed too.

"Everyone who is harmed or injured come to me!" I yelled out and people went to me immediately.

"Butterfly magic: Rectify of Butterflies" i casted and each people was healed with just one butterfly.

I then asked sol if she can look for the people.

"Uncle Yami i really think we should see dad." I said and he sighs and give in.

"Let's go then."

But then i saw spikes made of lights in the sky, i held onto Uncle's top.

"Oi, oi, this is bad news!" I heard him say.

Then i saw dad's magic...

I saw it...

I saw dad...

Narrative pov

Adira was with Yami and they saw what happened and this shocked Adira and clenched at Yami's tank top. Seeing this broke her heart and traumatized her. She couldn't speak nor move.

Her breath hitched and tears rolled down her cheeks, She falls down to her knees, shaking..

"Oi, Get a hold of yourself!" Yami says, he noticed adira's shocked look.

He carries her near her dad's corpse.

"Oh adi, my baby.. i love you, okay? Can you say Dad i love you? Come on.."

"I love you dad.." she said as tears sprang out of her eyes but her face looking empty.

"Yami, you be in charge now.." he said before he died smiling.

She felt her hands tingling, It's tingling with anger and despair. She stared at her father's corpse until Adi looks up to her uncle, with an empty and creepy look.

"I'm going to kill Vangeance, just like how he killed my father."

//////

Oh no! Revenge for Julius amarayt? Heh.