7 ∥ ♣ Rᴇsᴜʟᴛs

PREVIOUSLY...
I huffed as it was Yuno's turn. I don't get to fight him. He has the four-leaf clover too like me! How i wish i get to fight him. But eh, no matter what, I'll be wizard king! Like dad.

When Yuno's opponent casted his spell, Yuno did his too, but, his magic....

It's the same as mine.

.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.

I didn't bother to ask him, he probably has copy magic. Me and my opponent shook hands before we begun. I stepped back, then he rushes to me with ice magic, then a fire one. He seems to be a half. Welp, i feel bad for him but i casted my spell on him and he did too.

"Wind magic: Towering stormado" i mumbled before the tornado charges towards him and the same result was made just like Yuno. I'm not sure why, and how we have the same magic but like i said, he may have copy magic. My opponent was defeated. I went toward him and bowed.

"Sorry." Was the words that left my mouth.

"H-how?! I THOUGHT YUNO WAS THE ONLY ONE WITH WIND MAGIC?" The ash-gray guy shouted. I learned his name, it was Asta.

"Oh? I thought he had copy magic.. weird." I said.

"Also, i know you're in a disguise." Yuno said.

"H-huh? What are you talking about?" Geez, i cant be caught, something, someone, i need a getaway.

"So where are you guys from?" I changed the topic.

"Hage Village!" Asta said.

"Lovely! Now, let me treat you something to eat after this!" I said which Asta cheered while Yuno declined.

"Come on! It would be like- a congratulation gift or something. It would be fun!" I persuaded. He gave up and nodded. I instinctively hugged him. He tensed.

"Oops, my bad, it was an instinct." I said scratching my nape.

....

It was time for the results, i hope a captain raises their hand! I was so nervous, i felt something on my throat, i ran to the bathroom and puked.

This is why i hate nerve-wracking events.

I came back and patiently waited for my number to be called.

...
"Candidate number 164?"

Yuno walked forward and all the captains raised their hands. As expected of my rival. I smirked. He joined the Golden Dawn. Asta was not chosen but he stayed there, when suddenly, Uncle-- i mean, Captain Yami let out a dark aura. All the people freaked out, i guess if you have this kind of uncle you'd be used to it. I hold my laugh.

Don't laugh, they don't recognize you. Don't laugh. I was breathing heavy, trying to prevent my laughter. I sighed when Asta was picked by the black bulls captain.

"Finally, oh god, i thought i was gonna die holding my laughter off." I mumbled.

"Candidate number 166?"

I stepped forward.

"All who wish her to be in your squad please raise your hand."

Every captain raised their hands. I widened my eyes. Damn, i never expected that.

I have made my decision.

"May I join the Golden Dawn?" I asked and Uncle--Captain William smiled and nodded.

After that Yuno, Asta and I went to buy food, as promised i treated them. They were full. I gladly smiled. We parted ways when the two said they'll go somewhere.
..

I met Yuno and he smiled. Asta said bye to us and we went to find our captain. He was waiting for us.

"Sorry to keep you waiting, Captain." I said before bowing down.

"It's okay, Ya--."

I covered his mouth. Yuno was surprised by my actions.

"Oops, sorry, Captain, please refrain from calling me that name, for i am embarrased." He knew i wasnt, so he played along.

"As you wish, now let's go to our Headquarters." He said before the guy with spatial magic spawned a door.

We entered and was led into a beautiful place. This seems like my house aka where dad's office is. Captain gave us our robes, I followed Captain and he said he had important stuff to do so he left us with glasses guy.

"What did captain see on a peasant like you two?" He spoke. That's one hell of a way to introduce yourself.

"Hmm, how do i put this... my first impression of you.... a sno--" I was Interrupted. I felt a slight nudge of Yuno. I looked at him.

"Well, SORRY, about that, that i was born and raised as a peasant, sorry it was my faul--" I was once again interrupted by Yuno.

"Sorry, please continue."

I don't know what came to me, i was being mean! I'm usually not like this!

The man glared at me. I looked at Yuno and he smiled apologetically. I understood him. We were toured around, i already know the premises of this very HQ. So i didn't listen to anything.

"So Where's my room?" I asked him. I know i pissed him but i am so tired.

"A cocky peasant doesn't deserve a room." He said.

"Well, that sucks then. I'm going to sleep in my house, so bye." I said before walking away but i was stopped by Yuno, i sighed and stopped.

"Okay, sorry again." I said before thinking.

Damn, dad would not be happy with my actions today. I acted bad. I'm sorry dad. I really am. Once he was done he showed us our rooms.

"Keep it clean," he said before leaving.

I went to my bed and laid down. I decided to change my clothes. After that i went to bed.

"What a long day it is.."

"Adi, The Wizard King would like to talk to you." One of the Golden Dawn people said.

I sighed. What could Dad want from me? I didn't really care about my appearance, so i went to talk to him in my Pajamas. I got weird looks from the maids and my now comrades.

"Please leave us alone." My dad said before everyone in the room left.

"So wha--"

"Adi! You made it!!" He said then hugging me.

I giggled and smiled before hugging back.

"Yes, i did dad."

"So, was there anyone with interesting magic there?" He asked turning into his magic nerd mode.

"There was someone with the same magic as mine. I don't think my magic is common but i find it weird. Also there was this kid who can nullify magic, that's all the interesting ones i guess." I said before he smiled and got excited. I laughed at my dad.

"Can you remove your disguise? it's bothering me not seeing my baby." He said I cracked a smile.

I put my disguise away and was back with me, i was pulled into a tight hug.

"Remember, always be humble. Treat people with kindness, Peasant or royalty." He said and i nodded.

He kissed my forehead and hugged me one last time. He said to talk to me again if he had time, he left and i left. Of course i had my disguise on. I walked into my room and shifted into the real me before going to sleep.