13 ∥ ♣ Bᴏɴᴅɪɴɢ

It was another day as a magic knight. Today I wanted to take dad somewhere we both really like, but first i will cook him our favorite food. I went to go buy ingredients, but i got mobbed and was given free stuff, well.. um.. i did pay them. I felt bad. So i went home with the ingredients i had and started making the food.

After that i put it on the table, i cleaned the house too. I called Uncle Marx to call dad and come home. I then waited for dad. Then i heard the door open, i ran and hugged dad.

"Dad, it's been a while! Come and sit." I said. Letting go of him and led him to the table.

"Thank you, adi."

"Welcome dad!"

We sat down and we started to eat.

"So how was your day?" Dad asked.

"Well..."

*Flashback*

"Please! Lift your heads up, I'm no royalty!" I said as i waved my hands awkwardly, still not used to this amount of respect even growing up.

"It's really okay, Adira-sama. You're the wizard King's daughter after all!" One said.

"Please, treat me like I'm a normal person. And just call me Adira." I said still waving my hands.

"Adira-sama! Would you like a pie? "

"Would you like an apple, Adira-sama?"

"Buy my Diamond ring, Adira-sama!"

Soon people started giving things to me for free. I had my wind carry it for me, i was here to buy stuff to cook for dad's lunch, i was thinking about it for quite sometime. We haven't ate together lately, so i decided to make the first move and went home with the stuff. The stuff people give me, i give them to Asta and Yuno's hometown. There was extra so i gave it to the other town."

Flashback ends.

"And so i prepared everything and now here we are haha!" I told dad.

"Thank you, princess." He said before we dug in and talked while eating.

..

We finished eating and i dragged dad to our favorite place. The forest near the cliff.

"Dad, thank you for taking care of me... Even though I'm not your biological daughter."

"Oh I also have something!" I said as i brought out my grimoire.

"Did you learn a new spell, princess?!" He asked with his usual excited self.

"Yes. Well.. more like magic, not spell... But technically it's a spell??" I said unsure.

"Show me!!" He said as his eyes sparkled with excitement.

"Okay." I said and picked up a glass shard out of no where. Then i cut myself.

"ADI! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" He said worried and grabbed my arm.

"Just wait! Hahaha" i said.

"Butterfly magic: Healing nectar." I chanted and butterflies came to me and fluttered their wings on the cut.

Then it healed instantly.

"They heal and can also track people. Like mimosa's magic! I was so excited when i discovered it." I said.

His eyes then sparkled.

"Oh my gosh! That's so cool!" He says. Then hugged me. We let go of eachother. We looked at the view and sat down on a log.

I tugged on his coat, making him look at me.

"Dad, Thank you. From the moment you've picked me up from the river, i know that i am in good hands. Thank you for taking care of me. I don't say this very often but.... Thank you dad. I love you." I said.

He smiled and gave me a hug.

"I love you too, Adi."

////
has anyone tasted Pepsi vanilla? Tastes like the mug root beer.

Not sponsored(wish it was)