8 ∥ ♣ Mᴀʀs

Adira's pov
I was a week in the squad as Adi, Yuno knew from the start so i just let him be. Klaus was still not nice but i try and keep my composure, Mimosa and Langris was also here. Captain William was kind enough to make me and Yuno a team. I thanked him. Today, we were sent to a dungeon, along with Klaus and Mimosa. Then we entered the dungeon and I sensed a mana from up ahead. I told my comrades this and Yuno casted a spell.

"Wind Magic:Heavenly Wind Arc"

He said and i was shocked because i also have that spell. I really have to learn more about him. But i have spells that he doesn't have and vice versa. I saw Asta and Noelle trapped in some.. weird... thing..

Yuno got into action and saved the two. I..

Was slow..

"What are you guys doing here?" I asked.

"We were sent by captain with Luck but he left to go somewhere."

"Are you here to find the treasure room too?" Yuno asked and they nodded.

"Let's see who gets there first." Yuno said.

"Fine by me"

Me and the others flew to a direction Mimosa was pinpointing according to her magic. We arrived there, i hopped off, i helped Mimosa get off before looking behind me. It was a huge door. I felt my bones shudder at this mana.

"Guys don't you feel that?" I asked them and they shook their heads.

"I just felt a really strong mana going near us." I said.

"Be on your guard."

"It's just a strong mana region, nothing to worry about. Besides, how do we open this?"

I heard them talk, i didn't care. I just knew there was someone who will come and kill us. My gut is screaming run while you still can, i didn't want to leave my comrades behind so i stayed put. My heart is beating really fast. Then i noticed a guy, with stones embedded on his body. I tapped the person behind me and pointed at it, shaking. I'm the Wizard King's daughter yet im such a coward, why cant i be like dad?

I Unconsciously cast my strongest spell on him.

"Wind magic: Weep of the Weak"

Despite its spell name, it's a strong spell. I'm so glad he survived because I'd actually feel bad if he died there. I really don't know what to do. He hurt Mimosa. She was supposed to be our healer, and she's out of the battle.

Shit, this is bad. He had this huge-ass sword made of diamonds, and he was about to smash us when Klaus protected us. I took this time to fling it. I casted another spell for long distance fights.

"Wind magic: Crescent Moon Winds" (i don't even know, don't ask me lol)

It casted a crescent shaped wind and i manage to scratch him on the cheek. He was.. angry of course. He healed it with his fire healing magic. I wasn't surprised. I don't know. But i wasn't.

I was too deep in thought to understand what he said then he attacked again before i made a sheild around my comrades. He frowned. He casted a spell and it pierced through the magic of Klaus and I. I looked at Yuno and he was gonna fight it. I looked down and i saw shards of diamond pierced through my stomach. It's weird that i don't feel any pain.

"I know you..." i whispered to him, i don't think he heard.

With the little strength i have left i shouted his name.

"Mars!"

I saw his eyes look at me. His face now filled with regret. He was the boy that i found crying somewhere in the diamond kingdom. I disguised myself as a guard there. I wanted to explore that day. Then i saw him. He was crying his heart out. I asked him what's wrong with out my disguise on. He freaked out at first then told me everything. I gave him a hug but we were saw by a guard before i waved goodbye to him.

"Y...yara.."he said. He approached me and carried me.

"Put her down! Don't hurt her!" Klaus screamed.

I hugged him.

"I forgive you.." was the last words i said before closing my eyes.