6 ∥ ♣ Yᴜɴᴏ

Adira wanted to enter the entrance exam, she wanted to be Wizard King. She wanted to work hard for that title, it was a bit unfair if she would just recieve it with no effort. She put on a disguise, it was a Female. This disguise had blonde hair and purple eyes. A female version of her father. She chuckled, it was too obvious, so she changed it into a nice and innocent girl. She knew they would check her Grimoire for her name and number so she had her father change it up for her.

"Adi Krakenswirth, #166"(i think yuno is 164 and asta is 165? Correct me if im wrong.)

We waited for the exams to start then the anti-birds went and swarm everyone but Adi and the ravenette boy. The two looked at eachother and saw their amulets. His Amulet was a bit familiar to Adi but she can't lay a finger on it. So did the boy.

"I'm Adi."

"Yuno."

Adira's pov

We two shook hands. The captains arrived and the exam started. First it was broom riding. I was basically standing and laying down on the broom. I smirk when that Yuno guy rides the broom standing up.

"Nice one, rival." I said before nudging his side.

Next it was magical ability exam, i did great and so did yuno! We did the magical Ability Control exam and Yuno and i succeed, then the creation magic exam, i passed the Development magic examthen comes the actual thing. A combat or fight.

Of course i was about to pick Yuno but he was taken, so i just picked a random guy and waited for our turn. It was that ash-gray haired dude and the Bah-ha dude. I huffed as it was Yuno's turn. I don't get to fight him. He has the four-leaf clover too like me! How i wish i get to fight him. But eh, no matter what, I'll be wizard king! Like dad.

When Yuno's opponent casted his spell, Yuno did his too, but, his magic....

It's the same as mine.