4 ∥ ♣ Lᴇᴏᴘᴏʟᴅ

It had been 6 years since Yara was found--well, she had now learned how to use her magic, which was wind magic. She grew up with Mimosa, Noelle and Leopold, the four were best of friends. Only them and the magic knight captains knows whose daughter she was and she was madly respected. She didn't liked that though, she kept on insisting to not address her so formally, but they just refused.

She met Fuegoleon on the hallways so she follwed him.

"Hey, Uncle Fueggy. Can i train with Leo later?" She asked which the Man only nodded. She cheered and hugged him, he gave her hair a ruffle before saying goodbye and making his way to her father's office to make a report.

She went to the House of Silva, she went and asked for the ladies to find Noelle but said she was nowhere to be found. She pouted. She began thinking where could she be. She went to the training grounds and indeed, Noelle was there. Her water magic was awesome but she couldn't control it. She felt bad so she trained with her.

"Hey, Noelle! May i join you?" Adi(Adira; it's her second name) asked which Noelle just nodded.

The two trained until lunch, she said bye to Noelle and went to the Vermillions, she was greeted, she went to find Leo.

"Hey, Adi! Let's eat!" Leo said which Adi nods and joins them for lunch.

"So how's Noelle?" He asks.

"She's making progress. But her siblings can't see it. I feel bad for her." Adi said.

"Don't worry, she's Noelle! She's strong!" Leo said patting Adira's head. The two had finished eating. They went out to train, Leo cant keep his eyes off her. Ever since they met, Leo had been infatuated with her.

Flashback

Adira was 4 years old when she wondered around the big place. She then found a boy on the steps staring at the space.

"Hey! I don't know where i am, can you tell me where?" She asks, but the boy blushed.

"You're in the house of Vermillions." He managed to speak out.

"Oh! Where's Uncle Fueggy?"she asks.

"F-fueggy?!" Leo held his laugh.

"He's at his room, let's go!" Leo said.

"I'm Leopold Vermillion, but you can call me Leo!"

"Yara Adira Novachrono, you can call me Adi."

"YOU'RE THE WIZARD KING'S DAUGHTER?!" Leo exclaimed, she shushed him and nodded.

End of flashback

"Leo, Do you want to go and get ice cream after this?" Adi asks.

"Sure!"

"Nose goes!" Adi said before putting her index finger on her nose, Leo following a second later.

"Aww man, fine, my treat." Leo said pouting.

"Yay! Thanks! " she said hugging him.

Leo blushed harder and hugged back. The two finished training and went out to get ice cream. As promised, Leo paid for it.

"Man, this sure is amazing!" She exclaimed.

"Yep! Whatcha wanna do next?"

"Hmm... I don't know."

The two returned to the Vermillions, they talked and played for the rest of the day before Adi had to say goodbye.