11 ∥ ♣ Exᴘʟᴀɴᴀᴛɪᴏɴ

ADIRA'S POV
I came back home and went in my room, dad never comes home anyways. I changed into my night clothes and went to the kitchen and turn on the kettle. I reached for the cabinets and grabbed instant ramen.(this just came into mind -author-san❦) The water boiled and i pour it on my food. I went to the table and ate in silence, this morning's incident still in my mind. Tears fell as i ate.

I hear the door open, i look and it was Dad. I look away and ignored him.

"Princess... I know you feel terrible.." he said as he approached.

"I--"

"Shut up." I said and turned away from him as more tears fell.

"Adi.. I need to explain this to you.. i was planning on telling you when you're old enough to accept--"

"You could've told me when I was little." I said. Angrily eating the food.

I heard him sigh and he gave me my favorite candy, a bag of it. I stopped and looked at him, still mad.

"Well, if you're gonna include candy then I'm... I-i'm willing to listen." I said as i took the bag full of sweets and hiding it in my pocket.

He smiled.

"Um... Where should I start?" He asked himself and thought.

"Okay well... I was walking... And um.. i was searching for new interesting magic. Then um, i came across this river and found a basket. You were in that basket." He said, then he sat down beside me. Then he gave me a note. I look at him confused.

"Open it." He said and i did..

"Name: Yara Adira G.
Birthdate: October 4th
Please save her."

"G?" I asked him.

"I still don't know what that means." He said.

"I decided to protect you in honor of the person who tried to save you by sending you to the river. Something might've happened to them." He said.

"But that was 15 years ago. You were 1." He said.

"You had this Amulet, i think it's like a family accessory thing like the Silva's." He said pointing at my necklace.

"I lied... About.. your mother... I've not been in a relationship.." he said.

I had this feeling in my chest...

Dad is actually really nice...

He accepted me like i was his own daughter...

He raised me, he took care of me, he worries about me.

He treats me like i was related to him. Tears began to violently flow down and i hugged him.

"Dad!" I cried as i hugged him.

"You dummy.." i said and cried even more.

He laughed and hugged back. After some time i calmed down, he took me to my room and kissed my head goodnight.

"Good night, Dad." I said smiling.

"Good night, Princess." He said. Before turning off the lights and closing the door.

I closed my eyes and let sleep take me.
///

This was short but it's so cute (༎ຶ ෴ ༎ຶ)