10 ∥ ♣ Tʀᴜᴛʜ

Weeks later(no, she didn't sleep for weeks)
ADIRA'S POV
I got up and went to go fix myself and went to my captain to report things i had done for these past few weeks. He congratulated me and i thanked him for his praise, he smiled and i bowed before going to dad's office.

As i was about to enter, i heard talking. Of course, i was curious so i leaned on the door to hear what they were talking about.

"So, when are you gonna tell her?" That sounds like Uncle marx

"When it's the right time." This time its dad

"Just tell her she was just picked up in some river!" Nozel-san? Who are they talking about?

"Nozel! That behaviour towards julius-sama is highly inappropriate!" Marx shouts.

I knocked and entered.

"Um. Dad, I've been invited by the queen of Hearts to train in her kingdom, they believe that i have potential in growing stronger--"

"Speaking of the devil.."i heard uncle nozel mutter.

I turn my head to him.

"Wha-what do you mean, Uncle Nozel?" I asked. He got up and left without a single word. I look at my dad for answers. He just looked down. Wait..

Was i...

The topic?

Why didn't dad tell me..?

I don't deserve this amount of respect from people.

I don't deserve anything.

Dad is sad because of me. (She thinks her mother or Julius' ' wife' died bc of her. (Julius told her, her mom died) and she's blaming herself)

I didn't deserve anything!

Tears started forming and falling. I ran out of the place and went to the skull. I sat at the top and just cried silently.

"Why did they keep that information away from me?" I asked outloud crying.

Learning the truth sure is painful. No, i don't hate him, i am only upset for he had kept that information away from me. I wiped my tears away, I decided to distract myself.

I went to the heart kingdom without the consent of dad. I was gonna be training with gaja-san. I can't wait to tease him about queen Loropichika.

"It's a pleasure to meet you again, Adira." He said leading me to the training place.

"Mhm, did you confess yet?" I asked and he instantly froze. I laughed.

"Let's get on training gadjah(or gaja)-san!" I said and he nodded.