Chapter Nine

I woke up to the delicate feeling of my mate running the tips of his fingers down my right side from the curve of my breast to the bottom of my hip. The bare skin of my back was pressed up against his muscled chest. I decide to keep my eyes closed and pretend to asleep; not want to leave the comforting arms of my mates.

"I know you're awake." Blaine's husky voice whispered in my ear making my breath hitch in my throat.

His action was subtle but that didn't stop a wave of pleasure run down my spine. Blaine began planting small, open mouthed kisses on my neck causing a soft moan to escape my lips and a blush to appear on my cheeks. He laughed; his warm breath fanning on my neck causing me to shudder only this time I felt him smirk against the sensitive flesh.

I tried to squirm my way out of his grip but failed when he grabbed me by my waist and pulled my body closer to his.

"Blaine, please." I whined as his grip got tighter and tighter. The close proximity of our bodies was setting off the small burn in my stomach and if our bare skin continued to brush against each other's then there was no way that we would be leaving this bed anytime soon.

He grabbed hold of my waist and brought me over to straddle his hips. His hand were dangerously massaging my thighs, lighting the flame in my body. He stared up at me with lustful eyes as he looked to my naked chest.

A blushed covered my cheeks as I caught the look of want and desire flicker through his eyes, mine were reflecting his.

Blaine leaned up and slammed his lips to mine; the way is hand cupped my jaw roughly turned me on, eliciting a moan from me. I teasingly moved my hands up his bare chest to his neck, tugging lightly on his hair, enticing a growl from him.

Erotic thoughts of my mate clouded my judgment the moment Blaine started kissing me and my body responses become priory as I allowed myself to surrender to my mates touch.

Later in the afternoon, I was still laying in bed, my head against his bare chest, with one of his arms wrapped around my back.

I maneuvered my head to look up at Blaine's sleeping form to see his head was tilted back on the pillow his eyes closed. He looked peaceful and almost vulnerable, something that I was abnormal to see in Blaine.

Analysing the rest of his face, I noticed his nose was slightly crooked, indicating that it had been broken before. I focused on his lips but redirected my sight as I forced myself from not leaning up and capturing his with mine.

After staring at Blaine for a few moments, I turned to look in the direction of the clock that was over my shoulder.

I carefully removed myself from his embrace not wanting to disturb him while I lifted the blanket that covered my body and attempted to move myself from the comfort of the sheets.

When I finally moved myself from the bed, I grabbed Blaine's shirt which was lying on the ground slipping it onto my body. Once done, I quietly headed towards the bathroom for a shower.

Upon hearing a growl, I froze and turned to see Blaine staring in my direction with wide eyes as his gaze narrowed on the smooth flesh of my legs.

I laughed knowing his growl was not from pain or anger but from excitement, I gave him a teasing smile before rushing into the bathroom and locking the door knowing that Blaine would chase after me.

I began pulling Blaine's shirt from my body when the sound of someone knocking on the door had me smirking.

"Kenny, open the door," Blaine demanded playfully. He growled annoyed when I ignored him.

"I'm about to get in the shower Blaine," I said as I pulled his top over my head, the clothes lying on the floor in a bundle.

"And no, you're not invited." I added when I knew he was about to make a comment.