Chapter Ten

I couldn't believe what I had done, until the sound of my palm roughly smacking Blaine's cheek echoed through his office. His head flung to the side and he swiped his tongue across his teeth emitting a low growl.

"How dare you." I whispered harshly, tears welling up in my eyes at the thought of my mate deceiving and tricking me into potentially carrying his kids.

Both our heavy breathing was heard as he kept his eyes glaring at the closest wall to him while I could no nothing but stare in horror at his reddened cheek.

Hundreds of thoughts were racing through my mind. I had just slapped my mate across the face; I just slapped an Alpha in the face. But I couldn't help but think he deserved it. Not only had he forced his mark on the flesh of my neck but now he had purposely deceived me by knowingly having sex with me with expired protection.

I couldn't even comprehend the idea of being a mother, especially one that would have been forced to become one. I had told Blaine before that I didn't want children yet.

Blaine's head finally turned to face mine only for me to be met with the dark eyes of his wolf. His dangerous glare penetrated through me as I stared back at him with the same harsh gaze, refusing to back down.

I watched as his hand raised to his cheek, before rubbing along his fingers across his jaw. His hard gaze never left mine as he curled his knuckles into a fist and pushing it into his jaw bone, causing a crack and a click to echo around the room making my body cringe at the sound.

He clicked his tongue before moving his jaw side to side. "I admit I deserved that," He muttered as he looked at me, his wolf still present. "But that doesn't mean I regret what I did because I don't."

His words spoke truth as he waited for my reply. "You don't do that to the person you're meant to love and respect Blaine."

He inhaled and exhaled loudly before moving to lean on his office desk, his legs laying out in front of him lazily making me flare with anger at how casual he was acting to this situation. "What's the big deal? It-"

"What's the big deal?" I repeated sullenly, furious that he thought that his behaviour and decisions were normal.

"Are you kidding me, Blaine? What's the big deal? I'll tell you the big deal. You think that it's okay to not only force your mark but to now force me to carry your children?"

By this point my blood was boiling and so was Blaine's as his eyes got darker and darker, the presence of his wolf becoming more dominant and proclaimed.

"Don't shout at me Kenny." His voice was strained and dangerous calm but I knew that he was anything but as there was an underlining threat behind it.

I breathed deeply in and out taking in his scent. I maybe furious but the only way to collect myself was to be in the presence of my mate even if he was the origin behind my anger. "What you did was wrong and you should have been honest with me." I said, my voice still shaky from anger but much calmer than I was.

The eyes of his wolf stared deeply at me, contemplating what I said. He shock his shoulders almost as if he was brushing my comment off, ignoring me. "It would have happened anyway." He shrugged.

My heart was beating at such a fast rate that I needed to take in deep breaths. I was so furious that I didn't even have the energy to shout and scream. With my thoughts clouding my mind, I had lost focus and my attention on Blaine.

The slight movement in the corner of my eye got my attention as I looked to see Blaine moving towards me, the control of his wolf gone.

"Stay away from me." I whispered, unable to keep the emotions in my voice hidden when he tried to reach out for me.