Chapter Thirty Six

Blaine's POV:

"Blaine I," Gabriel began but I cut him off as I stood in front of him and Pierce.

"Gabriel, you don't need to say anything. You and I deal with things very differently and in my eyes, she deserved it." I stated knowing that he was shocked at what had happened. At how brutal and merciless I could be.

He probably expected me to kill her quickly and snap her neck in two, but I didn't want to give her that pleasure.

She wanted to kill my mate and my daughter, and my wolf and I didn't take that too kindly.

She had taken so much from my mate, and Kennedy hasn't even realised. I haven't been able to tell her that she wouldn't be able to have another child.

Pierce caught my attention as he grabbed my right wrist, looking down at my second- or third-degree burns. "You need to get that sorted." He said as he dropped his grip, looking at me with a frown.

I mind linked George to set up the pack infirmary for our wolves and for him to check my hands.

I looked around, watching as my pack wolves began to lift the bodies away to dispose of them. Chance, a pack warrior was leading the rogues with silver chains still wrapped around their wrists towards the pack prison.

I debated for a few moments, wondering if I should spare their lives or not but ended up deciding that it was a matter to consider later.

I walked towards the pack infirmary, since Gabriel demanded that I sort my hands out first while Pierce and he collect Adrian and Kenny from the pack prison. I had told them to keep Alexis there, still uneasy on whether to trust her.

I walk into the pack house and it is eerily quiet since all the wolves and children who could not fight were still located in the basement, where the safe house was situated.

I would allow them out in a bit, not wanting to scare the women and children with the bloody clearing or the sight of the injured wolves.

"Alpha," George began as he rushed towards me after he finished attaching a drip to a wolf, a nurse taking his place as he hurriedly came to examine me.

"Oh wow." George said concerned, dragging me towards the sink that was already prepared and filled up with ice and cold water. He grabbed my wrists forcing my hands to sink in.

I clenched my jaw at the intense and invasive feeling as I allowed George to hold my hands in. I growled slightly, the cold water soothing yet fiercely stinging.

"I'm going to have to wrap them both with gauzes and cream, and I'll have to attach you to a drip as silver is in your blood stream which is not allowing your wolf to heal you properly."

I nodded at him in agreement, now regretting not wearing gloves yet in the moment I wanted to feel how she felt. An action my father used to do to me as a child, a trait I have seemingly carried on.

George ordered me to stay in the same position for twenty minutes, while dragging a hospital bed towards me, forcing me to sit down.

Once the time went by, he made me lay down as he searched for a prominent vein in my arm before burrowing a needle in, a drip now attached.

George was rushing around the infirmary; it was getting packed in here as injured wolves came to get their wounds stitched while others were leaving.

Hearing my name be called, I turned to the side to find Kenny rushing towards me, tears welling up in her eyes as she approached me.

I smiled, turning my hands downwards not wanting my mate to witness how gory they looked.

Her lips were immediately on mine, kissing me desperately which I returned. She grabbed my neck, pulling herself closer to me as she sat next to me and I scooted over to make room.