Chapter 1: This Situation Sucks

Alias's POV

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH! MY FINISH!"

*very loud explosion*

"I WILL TEAR YOU APART LITTLE FLESHY!"

*banging noises*

"MUHAHAHA! STUPID GIANTS!"

"STAND DOWN!"

"WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

"I'M A SMASH YOU TO BITS!"

"GOOD LUCK!"

*explosions*

"STAND DOWN! ALL OF YOU!"

Ultra Magnus's POV

"Optimus, I'm detecting high Decepticon activity in McCook, Nebraska." Ratchet said.

"Is it an energon mine?" He asked.

"No."

"Then Ultra Magnus, Wheeljack, Smokescreen, and I will check it out while the others are picking up the children from school. We will call if we need reinforcements." Optimus said.

"Yes sir." Smokescreen and I said diligently.

I saw Wheeljack roll his eyes at us, but I chose to ignore it. For now.

Ratchet opened a groundbridge and we all stepped through into a wooded area. All of our eyes widened by the sight in front of us.

I saw Agent Fowler and a small group of soldiers on the ground, firing up at Knockout and Breakdown. There was a giant cave in a mountainside, where teenagers were running around screaming happily and chucking grenades at the cons. One of them was on a rope and swinging off of Breakdown toward the cave.

A large explosion went off around Breakdown's face and he cried out while stumbling around and holding his face.

I know Breakdown isn't... Breakdown, but let's pretend MECH isn't as... focused on the Cybertronians.

"Optimus?" Smokescreen asked hesitantly.

I wasn't even sure what to do. Surely Agent Fowler and his soldiers didn't work with sparklings to take down Cybertronians without even telling us.

"Knockout! Breakdown! Stand down!" Optimus yelled instead, stepping forward.

The two of them stopped their stomping for a moment to look at Optimus before their eyes widened.

"It's the Autobots! We request an immediate groundbridge!" Knockout yelled into his comms as he backed away.

A groundbridge appeared behind them and they backed into it. The gunfire and explosions ceased after it closed.

"Agent Fowler. What is the-" Optimus was cut off when a grenade went sailing through the air and landed on his pede.

BANG.

"Arghh!" He yelled and looked at the group of teens in annoyance.

"Get them!" Fowler ordered and pointed towards the sparklings.

He gave us an apologetic look before putting his gun back on his waist and running towards the teens.

The two groups started fighting and Agent Fowler's crew was getting their butt kicked by the numerous teens.

"ENOUGH!" Optimus yelled, slamming a hand into the mountain and gaining everyone's attention.

"What is the meaning of this?" He demanded.