Chapter 4: Suspicious Behavior

Ultra Magnus's POV

I frowned when I heard the whistling and turned to the side. Who would be whistling to themselves right- Alias.

I looked over at Agent Fowler. A vein bulged out of his neck and started flying around like Lazerbeak.

"ALIAS!" He yelled angrily.

She paused and turned to him calmly, I saw her lip twitch, but her face remained otherwise emotionless.

"Yes, Bill?"

"Where in Uncle Sam's underpants have you been?" He demanded.

I nodded and started to walk to Optimus, after all, Optimus told me yesterday to nod and mobilize when Fowler said unusual things.

I frowned further and stopped walking when I realized that nobody else, including Optimus, was nodding or moving.

"Oh, just to go get some air. Why did you want to know?" She asked.

"Be- because you can't-! When did you get your cuffs off!?" He yelled.

"Oh, about thirty or something minutes after I got here. I thought you had noticed already." She told him.

"You- you-" Fowler huffed and kicked the wall. "Stop doing that!"

"Doing what?"

"THAT!" He yelled, pointing to her.

"Ummm. You're not making yourself very clear." She said, scrunching her eyebrows in mock confusion.

Agent Fowler marched over to her cage and swung the unlocked door open.

"Get out." He ordered.

She walked calmly out of the cage.

"How did this get unlocked?" He asked.

She bent down and examined it, "Looks like it broke."

"How did you get out?" He asked furiously.

"I walked."

He huffed, "I can't deal with you right now. Someone watch this girl before attack her."

Then he stomped away.

Everyone stared at her silently, not sure what to do.

"Oh, nobody is volunteering? I guess I'll just leave, it's obvious you guys don't want me here." She shrugged and started walking to the door.

"Do not exit the premises. I don't think angering Agent Fowler further is your best course of action." Optimus said, stepping in front of the door.

She huffed, "Psh. He'll get over it."

She turned around and sat next to the cage, twiddling her dig- fingers.

"Why did you come back?" Arcee asked skeptically.

"I was bored and I promised to do Fowler a favor. I usually keep my word." She shrugged.

"So which one?" Smokescreen asked.

"We can pretend it's the second one when Fowler is around." She suggested.

I narrowed my optics, "Where did you go?"

"Not far, just a few miles and back." She answered.

"Hmp." Ratchet turned around and began working on the synthetic energon again.

Suddenly, Fowler's door swung open and he walked out, carrying another of her special cuffs.

"You can walk around today, do not leave the base, do not attack anyone. Don't touch anything. If you behave, I'll give you the rest of the deal tomorrow." He said before holding up the cuffs.