Chapter 7: Welcome to Team Prime

Alias's POV

Frag you.

I glared and went in for another hit.

The predicon staggered backward and stepped on the forge, cracking it down the middle.

I flew in full speed, but then I saw his servo on his face and banked hard right. He reached out and snatched me out of the air, I screamed and flexed my wings, before pressing them together and stabbing them into his digits.

He yelled and released me. I used that moment to extend my sword and bring it down on his hand.

It sliced halfway through before getting stuck. Serves him right for crushing Magnus's hand.

I dissipated it and flew back, just as Optimus flew into the room and crashed into the predicon.

Then Optimus pulled out his machine gun and started shooting at the stalactites around the predicon. He quickly grabbed Magnus and Wheeljack before speeding out, apparently he didn't notice me, but that was okay, I could keep up.

Optimus and I flew out of the room just as the predicon freed himself. We exited the cave and the predicon flew after us, just on our tail. Optimus's speed was decreased because of the bots he carried and the predicon was catching up.

I turned back momentarily and threw my sword at the predicon. It stuck into his long neck and he roared.

Optimus glanced back at us as I sped back up and entered the groundbridge with him. It closed behind us.

"Quickly now, Ratchet, Magnus is severely injured." Optimus said rushing both of the bots to the medical table.

He set Magnus down and Ratchet immediately started working on his servo.

Optimus laid down Wheeljack on the ground next to the table. Wheeljack slowly sat up and looked around, everyone was watching worriedly.

Optimus held out a servo for Wheeljack to take and he did, before looking at Magnus.

"Is he going to be okay?" Wheeljack asked.

"He'll be fine, but he might never have full motor control of his..." Ratchet trailed off, there wasn't much of a servo left for him to control.

"What happened?" Optimus asked him.

"We found Shockwave's laboratory and a bunch of growing predicons. They were a lot farther along than we thought. But we managed to blow them up right before the predicon attacked." Wheeljack explained.

"Was Ultra Magnus aware that Alias was with you?" Optimus asked.

"No. I snuck in after them." I answered for him.

"That is unacceptable. Ultra Magnus was-"

"Optimus, it isn't what it looks like." Wheeljack spoke up, "She didn't need our protection and she has nothing to do with Magnus's injury. If it wasn't for her, we both might be dead right now."

I looked up at Wheeljack gratefully.

Optimus paused before responding, "Then in that case, Alias... Welcome to Team Prime."