Chapter 5: Guardians and Charges

Word Count: Ultra Magnus's POV

He looked around and saw nothing, "I don't know!"

"Everyone, fan out. Search for the girl." I ordered, "You two, head back to base. You've done enough."

I saw Wheeljack roll his optics as he walked away, but then Bumblebee said something loudly.

"I think I found Knockout's pede..."

"What?" Wheeljack asked incredulously, walking over to Bumblebee, I followed suit.

And indeed, right there on the ground, laid a severed red and white pede.

"What happened here?" I asked, but the two humans were already gone.

I turned back around and spotting something small and black. A human jacket, and it was on fire.

I frowned and walked over to it, before looking up.

I saw something else out of place and looked over, seeing a ball of cybertronian metal. Was this Knockout's?

I picked it up and it shifted in my hand, curling inward. It almost appeared to be... It looked like the feathers of a Earth bird. Was it alive?

Suddenly it moved and revealed flesh. My optics widened as the metal shifted and revealed Alias.

"I found her!" I said.

I heard the groundbridge open and I ran through, leaving Wheeljack and Bulkhead behind. I saw everyone looking over worriedly and I handed the girl to Ratchet quickly.

"This is a matter for Nurse Dar- By the Allspark!" Ratchet turned away and scanned the girl.

"What is it?" Optimus asked.

Oh, so Optimus is back now. Ok.

"Alias has... cybertronian wings on her, but she's injured. Nurse Darby, come here." Ratchet said, grabbing Nurse Darby and putting her on the table with Alias.

"How is that possible?" Smokescreen asked.

"I don't know. It seems Alias has been hiding more than Agent Fowler assumed." Ratchet said.

"She's bleeding out through a head wound. I need bandages." Nurse Darby said.

I grabbed some off the human shelf and dropped them next to her. She wrapped them around Alias's head.

"What happened out there?" Ratchet asked, working carefully on welding together a torn portion of the wing.

It was leaking energon. I looked at Nurse Darby and saw the Alias was bleeding normal human blood from the wound on her head.

"We were ambushed by Knockout and when June and I ran, Alias was grabbed. Then she must gave made a sword from Knockout's hand, because suddenly, he was dropping her and there was a sword shaped hole in his hand. Then she cut off his foot while he tried to grab her. Then Knockout called for backup and it arrived and a vehicon shot Alias right before she stabbed into Knockout's spark chamber. Then our backup arrived." Agent Fowler explained.